1ST SHIFT FULL-TIME WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE
Posted on: November 16, 2022
1ST SHIFT FULL-TIME WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE
Position Type: Full-Time
Average Hours: 30-35 hours per week
Starting Wage: $22.00 per hour
Weekend Premium: Weekend premium pay of the hourly rate plus $1.00
will be paid for hours worked on Sunday.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable
- Selects and receives incoming stock efficiently to effectively
fulfill orders received from stores.
- Relocates merchandise throughout the warehouse according to
product handling guidelines.
- Sorts, organizes and loads merchandise strategically in
preparation for shipment and unloads incoming shipment from trucks/
- Performs general cleaning duties to achieve warehouse
appearance standards and safety requirements.
- Participates in-taking warehouse inventory counts according to
- Cooperates and interacts effectively with peers, suppliers and
warehouse leadership through ongoing communication and exchange of
- Provides input to the warehouse management regarding changes to
- Inspects product, consults with the warehouse management
regarding product quality, safety concerns and sanitation
- Acts and decides independently within the delegated area of
- Assists warehouse management in achieving budgeted
- Performs all assigned tasks, accurately, efficiently, and
within company policy and procedures.
- Follows the ergonomic program according to established
- Operates equipment according to safety guidelines in
performance of essential job functions.
- Notifies management regarding product quality, safety concerns,
and sanitation issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
ALDI Acts Competencies:
Perform within ALDI Acts competencies as outlined below.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to be employed for this
role at ALDI
- Acts Conscientiously: Demonstrates concern for quality, product
integrity, and safety of one s own and others work and impact to
- Collaborates and Cooperates with Team: Commits to and supports
a collaborative working environment with peers and
- Demonstrates a Positive Attitude and Resilience: Adapts
positively to pressure, setbacks, challenges and change in order to
achieve and sustain peak effectiveness.
- Drives for Success: Delivers excellent performance by seizing
opportunities and proactively taking concrete actions that adhere
to ALDI policies and procedures. Goes the extra mile and
persistently overcomes obstacles to improve results.
- Organizes and Executes with Efficiency: Makes decisions, stays
organized and maintains compliance with ALDI standards to support
overall productivity and speed in the warehouse both for
him/herself as well as the broader team.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Skill of performing basic arithmetic equations such as
addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Frequently required to lift and place product weighing up to 45
pounds on pallets at various heights.
- Frequently move merchandise from warehouse stock and prepare
product for store deliveries.
- Frequently required to sit, stand, bend, reach, grip, push,
pull, lift, carry and walk throughout the warehouse.
- Continuously work in varying temperatures, hot and cold
(including outdoor temperatures and refrigerator/freezer
- Ability to safely and properly operate powered industrial
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- 401(k) Plan
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and
applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not
discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age,
marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition,
genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which
includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to
pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected
characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of
an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report,
and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.
Keywords: ALDI, Olathe , 1ST SHIFT FULL-TIME WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE, Professions , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!