Restoration Sales Representative
Company: Emerson Enterprises Unlimited LLC
Posted on: January 12, 2019
Are you tired of working a boring, low paying and, mundane job? Are you not being paid what you're worth? Are you ready for a change that will truly impact your life and bring you the income you have always desired, all while having the freedom and flexibility you've always needed? Are you a people person with strong interpersonal skills? Look no further because Emerson is the culture you are looking for with career advancement and environment to suit your needs! We are seeking people oriented, driven, and fun loving individuals to grow our rapidly growing business. We just doubled our company revenue year over year and are making the next growth leap in 2019. We need great people to continue this growth and contribute to an already great place to work! Please see the job description below: The Project Manager is responsible for effective prospecting of new residential and/or commercial general contracting services through incoming leads, cold calling, as well as pristine communications to our customers during build phases. Responsibilities and Duties
- Prospecting residential leads for property inspections.
- Handling referrals in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide free property damage inspections & assessments.
- Maintaining acceptable levels of prospecting field activity, referral generation, and closed restoration contracts.
- Maintaining proper representation of the Emerson Enterprises brand.
- Provide free damage inspections/assessments.
- Utilizing field technology tools for activity tracking and claim damage documentation.
- Execute the trained processes to the best of your ability.
- Work with property owners and insurance adjusters to create, negotiate, and close insurance claim projects.
- Proactively communicate with property owners throughout the claims process.
- Aim for complete customer satisfaction on each project and leverage satisfaction for referral business. Specific Responsibilities Successful Project Managers will exceed prospecting and sales results goals while adhering to Sales Manager's instruction, training, and coaching. New lead generation through referrals and residential & commercial prospecting is required. Property inspections will include inspection of roofing, siding, gutters, windows, and other construction trades as trained. Proactive communication with the employee's book of business is required and crucial to customer satisfaction through phone, email and text. Scheduling and performing property inspections, documentation of inspection findings, insurance claims processes claims adjuster meetings, insurance scope interpretation, and presenting to and closing new customer projects. Collecting sub-contractor bids and payment collections are also a key aspect of the Project Manager's responsibilities. This is a consultative sales role that requires high drive, positive attitude, and a competitive mindset. Qualifications and Skills
- No knowledge of construction is required.
- Above average interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Drive and determination for exceeding expectations.
- General knowledge of business concepts.
- Familiarity with CRM software is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Sound negotiating skills is a must.
- Ability to effectively prospect/cold call residential leads when needed.
- Goal oriented and understanding of sales KPI a plus. Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1-3 years B2C or B2B sales experienced preferred, but not required.
- Construction/contracting background preferred, but not required.
- Canvassing sales experience is a plus.
- Prior storm restoration industry experience a major plus. Physical Demands While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is often required to walk, climb ladders, walk roofs, talk, and use an iPad assigned to employee from Emerson. Office work including sitting, and typing required. Benefits Project Managers will be eligible for health benefits after 60 days of employment. Excellent sales training provided, both in the in-field and classroom, as well as freedom to set your own schedule, product training, some leads provided, frequent bonuses, and other employee perks, such as:
- Generous Profit Sharing and Compensation Structure.
- Excellent Medical Benefits After 60 Days.
- Up-Front Sales Training, Construction Training & Continuing Education.
- Draws, Advances, and Weekly Sales Incentives.
- Office Help: Phone Calls, Paperwork, Claims Supplementing Provided, Invoices, etc.
- EagleView, Xactimate, and Bidding/Estimating Tools Provided.
- Material Ordering and Production Scheduling Provided.
- Lifetime Warranties Provided.
- Above & Beyond Administrative Support Compared to Other Restoration Companies. Opportunity for Advancement Emerson takes career advancement very seriously. The Project Manager would advance to a Sales Manager role after 12 successful months in the PM role if desired and if core competencies match Emerson's expectations. Further advancement is possible upon meeting requirements in the Sales Manager role to higher positions if qualified. The goal of Emerson leadership is to accelerate the advancement as much as possible based on the skills and behaviors demonstrated by the employee. There is an abundance of career growth with Emerson. Emerson leadership are excited to aide in any development, training, and mentoring to ensure advancement for Emerson employees. Job Type: Full-time
Keywords: Emerson Enterprises Unlimited LLC, Olathe , Restoration Sales Representative, Sales , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!