Customer Service Rep - Hybrid
Company: Aston Carter
Posted on: March 20, 2023
- Candidates will be responsible for handling work ticket orders
for their national accounts such as: Lowes, Amazon, Target,
Walmart, etc., received electronically or by phone, a lot of the
calls can be outbound in nature.
- Qualifying/verifying customer requests.
- Checking technicians in and out, and booking/dispatching
purchase orders to subcontractors or divisions in a timely
- Effectively managing Customer Requests for service by ensuring
prompt, knowledgeable service to the customers' satisfaction.
- Other duties as assignedWork Environment:
- Hybrid schedule available after 6-7 months of working with the
company, o nce they have completed 6 months and are meeting
expectations, they will be able to work 2 days remotely, and 3 days
- NOT considered a call center environment - spacious office
- Very open, friendly and supportive environment.
- Open cubicle environment - dress is business casual. Jeans are
permitted, no tennis shoes.
- Can also qualify for a day shift position after working 6-9
months in the 2nd shift role SHIFT DETAILSSunday-Thursday,
1pm-10pm, after training. (Priority 1 shift)Tuesday-Saturday,
1pm-10pm, after trainingTraining hours for first 2 weeks:
Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm in classroom setting at office and
shadowing on the floor.Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 1+ year of customer service experience, prefer retail
background over standard call center roles.
- Previous experience in a call center is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft programs.
- Attention to detail.Experience Level:Entry Level About Aston
Carter: Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll
never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never
solicit money from you. At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to
expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who
power our business. Our success is driven by the talented,
motivated people who join our team across a range of positions -
from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of
our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career
success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth
is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading
staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and
premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America.
Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our
clients' capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions
to address today's workforce challenges. For organizations looking
for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals,
visit . Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global
leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity
employer and will consider all applications without regards to
race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would
like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the
modification or adjustment of the job application process or
interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email for
other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about
this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom
of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for
questions about this position.
Keywords: Aston Carter, Olathe , Customer Service Rep - Hybrid, Sales , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...