Remote Inside Sales Representative
Company: Satellite inc.
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Do you thrive at solving problems and enjoy building
Are you ready for a career with unlimited opportunity that is both
rewarding and inspiring?
Join Satellite's Career Accelerator and launch your career in
modern technology sales. No previous experience is required, as
Satellite provides comprehensive skill training and coaching by
As you complete the training you'll be placed with an outstanding
high-growth tech company, working remotely from wherever you call
home and earning $60-70k per year to start ($40-50k base).
The training is complimentary thanks to support from our generous
community partners, so all you need to bring is your energy,
curiosity, and motivation.
Begin your transformation today! Apply at .
About Tech Sales Modern tech sales is collaborative and supportive,
NOT pushy and cutthroat. It is about finding and connecting with
business leaders, understanding their challenges, and creatively
figuring out how your company's product can positively impact them.
You combine skills you already have (communication,
problem-solving) with sales-specific ones learned during this
Your Job Role Sales Development Representative (SDR) is an
entry-level position that plays a critical role in finding and
qualifying prospective customers. It is one of the fastest-growing
roles at tech companies and is an outstanding entry point to the
company with the possibility of career advancement into a variety
of customer-facing roles. In their first year after graduation, our
placed students are typically earning $40-50k base salaries and
$60-70k total on-target earnings.
Specifics of what you'll be doing in an SDR role:
- Research and qualify target accounts by understanding the needs
and requirements of prospects
- Identify decision-makers and other stakeholders that would
qualify as a qualified appointment
- Leverage outbound social, email, and phone touchpoints to
uncover interested prospects
- Schedule meetings with stakeholders to deliver product
demonstrations and discovery calls
- Partner with other parts of the sales function to collaborate
on pipeline generation
- Maintain a pipeline of target prospects that aren't interested
right away Requirements You do NOT need to have existing sales
experience or tech knowledge. You just need to be:
- Driven and passionate about your career
- Responsive and skilled at both written and verbal
- Curious and willing to dive into ambiguous situations
- Collaborative and supportive of your teammates
- Excited to connect and build relationships with business
- Organized and capable of managing your own time and work You
must also meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Live in the U.S., be eligible to work in the U.S. for any
employer, and be at least 18 years old
- Have an internet connection that supports video conferencing, a
webcam, and a quiet place from which to join the meetings; all
course meetings are online and require active video
- Willing and able to commit 15-20 hours per week to the program,
including attending all scheduled program meetings (two weekday
evenings per week)
- Ready for interviewing and full-time employment in 8-10 weeks
from program start Application Process If you are interested in
joining the Satellite Career Accelerator you must complete the
application process at .
Keywords: Satellite inc., Olathe , Remote Inside Sales Representative, Sales , Gardner, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!