WebMethods/EDI Technical Analyst
Company: SolutionIT, Inc.
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Solution IT Inc. is looking for a WebMethods/EDI Technical Analyst for one of its clients in Olathe, KS Job Title WebMethods/EDI Technical Analyst Summary Middleware Technical Analyst position will design, develop and support integrations in the middleware platform (WebMethods 10.X) with focus on supporting customer's EDI program. The position is focused on implementation of EAI and B2B solutions for various integration needs in the enterprise. Qualified candidates will also be responsible for supporting the existing integrations in the platform for approximately 30% of their time and will work in conjunction with customer's IT Team, Onsite/Offshore contractors, customers, and various business partners for process changes to design and develop solutions to support needs of the business. Required Skills
- 5+ years experience supporting large scale middleware and ERP environments
- 5+ ears of experience with design, development, and support within WebMethods middleware
- 3 or more years integrating EDI and ERP platforms
- 3 or more years of solid experience utilizing SQL and XML
- Working knowledge of service-oriented architecture (SOA), JMS, web services (SOAP, REST)
- Experience in transfer protocols (http, ftp, SFTP, SOAP, AS2, SMTP transmission, PGP encryptions).
- Working Knowledge of webMethods BPM, TN partner profiles, business rules & logic, B2B and messaging components
- Strong working knowledge of middleware implementations and common retail EDI transactions
- Experience implementing, designing and enforcing project management methodology and controls
- The role stated above typically requires a person with a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, Computer Information Systems or Information Technology, Engineering or its equivalent with relevant work experience.STRONG PREFERENCE
- 5 or more years supporting EDI platform in retail industry
- Solid understanding of 810, 850, 855, 856, 860, 865, 997
- ANSI X12
- GS1 Standards
- Integration with major ERPs (i.e. Oracle)
- Working knowledge of 753, 754, 820, 832, 846
- Integrating with third party EDI service providers
- Supporting multiple ERP platforms Work Site: Olathe KS Duration: Long Term Expected Start Date: 2 Weeks Number of Positions 01 Please send your responses back to About Solution IT Solution IT is a national IT consulting company specializing in: Technology Staffing and Oracle E-Business Solutions based in Boston, Massachusetts. ThanksRecruiting Team SOLUTION IT INC Work: URL: - provided by Dice WebMethods 10.X, EDI and ERP platforms, SQL and XML, (SOA), JMS, web services (SOAP, REST), (http, ftp, SFTP, SOAP, AS2, SMTP transmission, PGP encryptions), webMethods BPM, TN partner, ANSI X12
Keywords: SolutionIT, Inc., Olathe , WebMethods/EDI Technical Analyst, Professions , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!