Level 2 Electronic Technician
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global
OrganizationThe future is what you make it.
When working at Honeywell, you are a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that
make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets
in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even
making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell is not just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
In this role you will produce high quality products and services
for our customers. You will assemble, test and inspect product and
systems to ensure the highest quality product is provided to our
customers. You will be responsible for your work area to ensure the
safe and efficient operation of the area. You will set up and
monitor the production of product in your area and participate in
the continuous improvement process at the site to address safety,
production and quality improvements.
- Lead and train other technicians
- Operate assigned equipment
- Participate in continuous improvement activities
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
- Comply with all safety rules
- Analyze data and reports
- Set up and change over equipment
- Use measuring and diagnostic tools
U.S. PERSON REQUIREMENTS
Due to compliance with U.S. export control laws and regulations,
candidate must be a U.S. Person, which is defined as, a U.S.
citizen, a U.S. permanent resident, or have protected status in the
U.S. under asylum or refugee status.YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma
- 1+ years of experience in electronic troubleshooting
- Minimum of 1 year soldering experience.
- Ability to analyze information and concepts.
- Degree in electronics (Associates or any
- Ability to collaborate with others and work
- Creative thinking and idea generation.
- Ability to communicate information clearly.
JOB ID: HRD211606Category: Integrated
Supply ChainLocation: 23500 W 105th St,Olathe,Kansas,66061,United
StatesNonexemptGlobal (ALL)Honeywell is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to
age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Olathe , Level 2 Electronic Technician, Professions , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!