Class A CDL - Dedicated dump trailer truck driver
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $68,000 - $5,000 sign-on bonusAverage pay:
$1,140-$1,260 weeklyHome time: DailyExperience: 3 months or greater
CDL experienceJob ID: 220252Overview
- Haul scrap metal freight with end-dumps and mesh tarping
- 100% no-touch freight.
- Drive within Kansas and Missouri. Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $5,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Kansas City, MO.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience. Need CDL
training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us
at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Reliable home time - Know exactly when and how often you'll get
- Dependable paychecks - Weekly paychecks reflect the consistent
miles you'll drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - Get to know the routes you drive and the customer
you work with. Meet the team that drivers on this account work with
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has taught us that
treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing
success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of
thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender
expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical
condition, veteran or military status, experience and background.
We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our
associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to
contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels
innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
.Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus
Keywords: Schneider, Olathe , Class A CDL - Dedicated dump trailer truck driver, Professions , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...