Class A CDL - Dedicated Flatbed truck driver - Metrie
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $89,000 - Up to $5,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,350-$1,650 weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience: All CDL
holdersJob ID: 230265Overview
- Haul lumber with flatbed trailers.
- 2-3 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load.
- Drive within AR, CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, MO and NE. Pay and bonus
- Mileage pay and load pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not
- Weekly performance pay.
- $5,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- $2,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 70 miles of Kansas City, KS or Kansas City, MO.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs
or call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefits More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Consistency - Enjoy both a predictable schedule and dependable
- Reliable home time - Know exactly when and how often you'll get
- Dependable paychecks - Weekly paychecks reflect the consistent
miles you'll drive on a weekly basis. Diversity, Equality and
Inclusion Our history has taught us that treating everyone with
dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and
seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity,
national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion,
sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 5000PI206159451
Keywords: Schneider, Olathe , Class A CDL - Dedicated Flatbed truck driver - Metrie, Professions , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...