Data Center Technician
Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: March 10, 2023
- The role will be involved in support of a highly critical
production environment and will be engaged in ensuring
uninterrupted Data Center services.
- Thorough knowledge of servers, Rack, ESXi Hosts, Network
switches, Network routers and other technical equipment.
- Racking and Unracking, lifting and shifting of hardware
- Vendor coordination and escalations.
- Troubleshooting skills to solve network issues
- Customer service skills.
- Problem-solving skills to provide solutions for any issues with
- Demonstrate ownership and responsibility in all
- Enough expertise to identify and recommend changes/improvements
to the process and infrastructure design.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to research and solve
complex issues independently.
- Ability to participate and contribute during crisis times,
assist team members/leads/ customer/ Client Senior management, as
- Show adaptability and flexibility in work to suit business
- Working with the Service Architect - identify, assess and plan
the level and nature of expertise and resources required to deliver
cost effective maintenance and support to infrastructure.
- Providing emergency intervention in ITIL lifecycle processes
Incident and Problem management to provide 2nd / 3rd level support
in response to Major Incidents.
- Managing relationships with key and relevant external IS
suppliers, so as to ensure aligned delivery and support activities,
optimizing opportunities to derive added value and ensure that
costs are appropriately managed.
- Motivating and encouraging external teams both onshore and
offshore to ensure delivery of the required standards of excellence
in service and performance and support the continuing personal and
professional development of all team members.
- Resolve moderate to complex (P1, P2 and P3) incidents and
problems effectively and in a timely manner
- Providing 24X7 production support and available for
- Responsible for performing root cause analysis and long term
- Responsible for implementation of medium to complex components
of a project module, change request.
- Responsible for providing trend analysis to the management team
to enable them to make informed decisions.
- Work in a cross cultural team and communicate effectively.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Olathe , Data Center Technician, Professions , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...