Production Scheduler II
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that
make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly
way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible
to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Do you have experience in the implementation of material
purchasing, material planning, production planning, inventory
control, shipping/receiving or store functions within Honeywell
Aerospace? -Are you ready to lead project teams? You will engage in
the planning and execution, in accordance with policies,
procedures, and material control systems, of material readiness for
your assigned product lines. You will identify and solve problems
for your immediate work area. You are a leader and owner of your
product lines materials. You ensure materials are ordered,
in-stock, and available for product teams to meet customer demand.
- Ensure material is in-stock & available for execution
- Lead coordination with Product Supervisors, Workflow
Specialists, and Operators to mitigate risk of line shutdown due to
- Communicate with Global Planners, Procurement, and Engineering
risk related to shortages, clear-to-build, and other metrics
affecting Production line metrics.
- Engage in the entire materials operation process
- Follow Honeywell Operating System
- Follow Health, Safety and Environment procedures
You Must Have
- HS/GED Diploma
- 2 years min experience with MRP/ERP
- Experience in production planning & scheduling in a
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements
- SAP Experience
- Microsoft Excel experience and proficiency creating formulas,
pivot charts, and analysis
- Associates or bachelor's degree
- Aerospace or similar industry experience in procurement or
- Knowledge of manufacturing planning processes is desired
- Knowledge in lean, six sigma tools and problem-solving
- Knowledge in Project Management
- Strong experience in Materials managementLI-onsite
- JOB ID: HRD187049
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 23500 W 105th St,Olathe,Kansas,66061,United
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Honeywell
is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be
considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national
origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Olathe , Production Scheduler II, Professions , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!