Part Time School Bus Driver
Company: First Student
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Now Hiring Part-Time School Bus Drivers in Gardner, Kansas--
$19/hour Starting Wage, up to $3,000 Sign-On Bonus & Paid CDL
Training! Proudly Serving the Gardner-Edgerton School District. No
CDL Required! We Train! Questions? 913-856-5650 19450 S. Gardner
Rd, Gardner, Kansas, USA, 66030 First things First: Who are we?
Twice the size of our next largest competitor, First Student is the
leading school transportation solutions provider in North America.
Every day, we complete 5 million student journeys, moving more
passengers than all U.S. airlines combined. With a team of highly
trained drivers and the industry's strongest safety record, First
Student delivers reliable, quality services to 1,100 school
districts. Why join as a School Bus Driver? For many reasons
- $19 / hour starting wage; depending on experience
- $1,500 Sign-on Bonus for fully licensed drivers*
- $1,000 Sign-on Bonus for new drivers*
- No experience necessary! We train!
- Paid CDL training
- Hours guarantee
- Paid holidays
- Additional hours available – charter route opportunities!
- Child ride along program
- No nights or weekends About the Position
- Join our team of professional drivers dedicated to getting
students to and from school safely
- Drivers enjoy the support of our industry leading technology to
guide them through their daily routes
- Prioritize vehicle maintenance by conducting pre and post trip
- Provide support to students by assisting with boarding and
exiting the bus Qualifications
- Good verbal communication skills
- At least 21 years old
- Valid driver's license for at least 3 years
- Be subject to a drug screen and physical *Conditions apply. See
location for details. Bonus expires 11/30/22. Equal Opportunity
Employer We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We
strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For
candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles
California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants
with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance
Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so
we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports
future growth for all.
Keywords: First Student, Olathe , Part Time School Bus Driver, Professions , Gardner, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!