Maintenance Technician II - Lenexa, KS
Posted on: November 22, 2022
New Journey AI/Genesis10 is actively seeking a Maintenance
Technician resource for a Direct Hire position with our client.
This position is responsible for Electrical and Mechanical tasks on
automated packaging and distribution equipment utilizing working
knowledge to troubleshoot and repair Control Circuits, Electrical
Distribution Systems, and Preventive / Predictive
- Promote a safe working environment by following all safety
- Maintain and troubleshoot all automated conveyor systems in the
- Lead and audit preventative electrical/mechanical maintenance
- Perform PLC Control level issue diagnosis and maintenance
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot relay logic, ladder
diagrams, control components, photo-eyes, motor starters, limit
switches, proximity sensors, solenoids, etc.
- Utilize blueprints and schematics to perform maintenance safely
- Collaborate and build relationships with all levels in the
Compensation: $26.89 per hour
We are looking for exceptional candidates to join our dynamic team.
Apply now to begin your New Journey!
About New Journey AI/Genesis10:
As your partner of choice New Journey AI/Genesis10 actively
promotes and encourages diversity and inclusion of all people
regardless of race, religion, ethnicity or socio-economic
To view all career opportunities, visit us at
"New Journey AI/Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Keywords: Genesis10, Olathe , Maintenance Technician II - Lenexa, KS, Professions , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!