Company: Rocktops, LLC.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionMaterial Handler
Assists saw operator in loading and unloading of material. Help
sales people to pull and arrange material for customer viewing.
Unload and load material deliveries, installation vans, and
generally in charge of moving and arranging all material.
- Maintain inventory accuracy, stocking, unloading, order
pulling, and processing.
- Moves material to specified locations utilizing a variety of
material handling equipment.
- Ensures that all shortages, scrap and returns are physically
reconciled to stock and transactions are completed daily.
- Performs proper palletizing for safe transport
- Assists with cycle-counting of raw and/or finished goods
- Must be dependable, accurate, customer focused, and possess a
strong work ethic.
- Requires basic math skills.
- Requires strong interpersonal skills to support departmental
and company goals.
- Must be able to effectively coordinate with others and work as
a team member.
- Must be tolerant of differences, open to change, prioritize
time, resources and goals.
- Consistently puts forth exceptional effort, works efficiently,
and is able to keep up with assigned work load.
- Ability to motivate self to achieve the company's goals on
safety, quality, productivity, and customer service.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear, use hands to grasp,
handle or feel, reach. Use legs to crouch, bend, or kneel. Perform
repetitive motions of the hands and/or wrists.
- Exerts up to 50 pounds of force, and/or up to 50 pounds of
force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move
Keywords: Rocktops, LLC., Olathe , Material Handler, Professions , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!