Company: Fuchs Lubricants
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Welcome to the FUCHS Group, the world--------s number one
independent manufacturer of lubricants and related specialties. As
a global company with roots in Germany, we expand the possibilities
of whole industries, such as the automotive and aerospace sectors.
More than 5,000 employees look closer, dig deeper and think further
to create innovations and develop markets. That is what drives and
connects us. We encourage our employees to expand their potential
and grow together with us. Explore your specialties by joining us
as Production Supervisor Next possible start date - Kansas City
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECTThe Production Supervisor reports to the
Operations Manager and plays a crucial role in overseeing the
production activities on 3rd Shift at the Kansas City facility.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assisting in scheduling batch tickets for 3rd shift.
- Directing manufacturing employees in the production of batches
and filling of containers in all prodution areas.
- Working to ensure that production batch and shipping (when
necessary) schedules are met.
- Working within SAP to CORK batches and print labels for
- Conducting weekly shift meetings regarding safety and
- Working with on-shift maintenance personnel to ensure maximum
equipment uptime and availability.
- Ensuring completion of all required maintenance impacting
- Interfacing closely with the laboratory to ensure maximum
efficiency and problem resolution.
- Supporting all company policies regarding safety, quality,
housekeeping, inventory management, etc.
- Notifying appropriate personnel (and outside agencies if
necessary) of any events which require outside support or
- Assisting as needed with employee training.
- Assisting with employee reviews to include work performance,
strengths and weaknesses, etc.
- Filling in for absences with 1st shift supervisors. Supervisory
- This position will have approximately 10 direct reports. WHAT
- High school diploma required. College degree in a technical
field (Chemistry, Engineering, etc.) desired.
- 5+ years of experience within a batch manufacturing environment
- 3+ years of experience in a supervisory role required.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
- SAP experience desired. WHAT WE OFFERFuchs Lubricants Co.
offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. The benefits
package offered to full-time employees includes: medical, dental,
vision, vacation, 401(k), life insurance, LTD, flexible spending
accounts, and tuition reimbursement. Fuchs Lubricants Co. is an
equal employment opportunity (EEO)/AA employer and strongly
supports diversity in the workplace (m/f/d/v).
Excel beyond your limitations and contribute your ideas in the flat
hierarchies of a family-run company listed on the MDAX. Please
apply online by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Explore your specialties. Expand your possibilities.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Production Supervisor, Location: Olathe, KS -
Keywords: Fuchs Lubricants, Olathe , Production Supervisor, Professions , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!