Manufacture Technology Assembly Associate
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Sovereign is looking for an individual to work in our
manufacturing technology warehouse. This is an opportunity for the
ideal candidate to create their employment adventure, and make
their mark to improve productivity in the field of construction,
through innovative manufacturing technologies.
The Manufacture Technology Assembly Associate is responsible for
working within a warehouse bench assembly environment. They will
assemble various electrical components equipment under the
supervision of an experienced Journeymen Electrician. Manufacture
Technology Assembly Associates will also accurately document
service actions in a digital work order and demonstrate a high
level of customer service by taking ownership and doing the right
You must be able to pass a drug test.
*IN THIS ROLE, THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL: *
* Use keen attention to detail to ensure the highest quality and
* Adhere to 5S principles ensuring a safe and organized work
* Be willing and/or able to perform wire and cable pulls.
* Be willing and/or able to bend conduit using manual, mechanical,
and hydraulic benders.
* Be willing and/or able to perform material handling duties.
* Be willing and/or able to clean and maintain tools, test
equipment, and work area.
* Maintain compliance with all OSHA, company, and customer-specific
* Strives to increase technical skills through attendance at
company-sponsored vocational schools, annual training meetings of
departmental personnel, and reading of technical literature.
*THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS: *
* Some understanding of a warehouse manufacturing setting.
* Have an uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
* Build TRUST in everything they do.
* REDEFINE what's possible.
* Reward individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS
* Basic material handler and/or manufacture assembly experience
*PHYSICAL DEMANDS: *
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by a Manufacture Technology Assembly Associate to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this Job, the Manufacture Technology
Assembly Associate is regularly required but not limited to:
standing, stooping, bending, climbing, walking, and capability of
lifting up to 50 pounds
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $19.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 10 hour shift
* 12 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Work Location: One location
Keywords: Sovereign, Olathe , Manufacture Technology Assembly Associate, Professions , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!