Class A CDL - Local Intermodal nighttime truck driver
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $77,000 - Up to $7,500 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,220-$1,430 weeklyHome time: DailyExperience: All CDL
holdersJob ID: 220818Overview
- Haul freight containers secured to company-owned chassis.
- 75% no-touch freight that is mostly drop-and-hook.
- Drive in and out of railyards with 150 miles of Kansas City,
MO. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage (practical miles) and load pay.
- Longevity bonus: Earn 3% of annual gross pay each year.
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night.
- Tanker endorsement required after hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting Schneider's
self-paced online certification training will help you secure
- Live within 60 miles of Kansas City, MO. Need one or more of
your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at (855)
548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Intermodal driving
- Constant support - Onside, individual leaders and dispatch with
low driver-to-leader ratios and 24/7/365 operation and maintenance
- More drop-and-hook freight - Which means you'll spend more time
moving and less time waiting at loading docks.
- Specific training - Unique paid Intermodal orientation at major
hubs, plus ramp-specific training. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 7500PI173212277
Keywords: Schneider, Olathe , Class A CDL - Local Intermodal nighttime truck driver, Professions , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!