Production Associate (NEW!) - 3rd Shift
Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Title: Production Associate (NEW!) - 3rd Shift Summary: Assist
the production team in preparing customer orders.
Temperature-controlled environment consisting of cool temperatures.
Hours: 6:30pm-3am, Monday Friday. NO OVERTIME INVOLVED. Pay:
$16.50/hour (Earn up to $1.50/hr extra with the temporary
attendance incentive; team performance bonus also available every
- Operate combo dumper in a safe consistent manor.
- Place product onto line in uniform pace of production.
- Manual placement of products into bags and or boxes according
to customer specifications.
- Manual placement of identifying labels onto product
- Movement of boxes into taper/strapped to allow for proper
closure and sealing of finished boxes.
- Identifying SKU codes of boxed product to allow for proper
weighing and labeling of product.
- Manually place finished boxes onto pallets. ----
- Maintains clean work environment.
- Works in a safe and efficient manner.
- Follows HACCP and SQF requirements for food quality and safety.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations Certification to operate
- May be asked to operate machinery such as: carts, dollies, hand
trucks, forklifts, order pickers, and other equipment to move large
quantities of merchandise as needed training available if
- May be asked to operate powered industrial equipment (PIT)
training available if needed Physical Demands: The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by a
team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While
performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly
required to walk; The team member frequently is required to stand;
climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; push, pull,
squat, bend, or reach. The team member must regularly lift and/or
move objects weighing between 50 to 120 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust
focus. Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job,
the team member is regularly exposed to extreme cold. The noise
level in the work environment is usually loud. Benefits available
after 1 week on assignment with Nesco. Benefits after permanent
- Team Member Benefits
- Competitive wages
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision offered
- 401K with company match
- 80 hours PTO Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc,
and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity
employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally
protected characteristics with respect to employment
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Olathe , Production Associate (NEW!) - 3rd Shift, Professions , Edgerton, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!