Industrial Maintenance Technician / Plant Mechanic
Posted on: May 5, 2021
How would you benefit from a stable, 1st shift maintenance
career that offers great pay and excellent benefits? Join a stable,
essential manufacturer where you will be maintaining and repairing
equipment in a very safe, climate-controlled environment. J
Rettenmaier USA LP is seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician
to join their Wellsville, KS team. Hours are 7:00am - 3:30pm,
Monday through Friday. Why join the J Rettenmaier USA team:
- Top Notch Benefits: Low deductible health insurance for you,
dental, vision, life worth 2x your yearly base earnings, and 401(k)
with company match.
- Great Pay: Great Pay and Potential for Company Performance
- Stability: J Rettenmaier USA LP was established in 1998 by the
JRS Group owned by the Rettenmaier family, who have been in
business since 1878. An essential organization, they continue to
grow even during the pandemic. They produce fiber concentrate
powders used in a wide range of products which are used every day
by people across the globe. Job Responsibilities:
- Preventative maintenance, daily, weekly, monthly PM orders /
- Trouble shoot and repair machine breakdowns.
- Assist production staff when needed.
- Search and seek out contractors for specific quotes for any
project or plant repair.
- Coordinate all annual inspections with contractor /
- The ability to reverse engineer plant production machines spare
parts. (Machine shop) (Metal foundries).
- Engineer new equipment for specialty applications.
- Provide technical guidance / training and leadership to
maintenance staff as needed.
- Synchronize work process with other departments in the
- Daily morning meeting, MaintMizer updates, work orders,
organizing daily maintenance work schedule.
- Conduct regular inspection and ensure the upkeep and
maintenance of all areas of the facility.
- Ordering and tracking all maintenance / project supplies.
- Comply with all state and federal /corporate policies and OSHA
- Compliance to all plant audits / accordance to the corrective
- Design, fabricate and install equipment. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, disability, or status as a protected
- High School diploma
- 5 years of industrial maintenance experience
- PLC controls and troubleshooting
- Experience with Industrial electrical power supply and
distribution Don't let this opportunity pass you by! Please click
Apply Now or
Keywords: WorkRocket, Olathe , Industrial Maintenance Technician / Plant Mechanic, Professions , Wellsville, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!