Class A CDL - Dedicated Flatbed truck driver - PrimeSource
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Dedicated Flatbed truck drivers on Schneider's PrimeSource account
haul building materials with curtain side trailers and average
$63,412 to $70,087* each year. As a Dedicated Flatbed driver, you
will drive about 1,100 miles each week and get home every other
week. Dedicated Flatbed truck driver job overview
- $63,412 to $70,087* average annual earnings, with weekly
- $73,000* top annual earning potential.
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly.
- Home every other week.
- 1,100 average miles per week.
- Curtain side trailers with 7 loads per week and 7-12 stop-offs
- $8,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location Dedicated
Flatbed truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Des Moines, IA, Kansas City, MO or
Saint Louis, MO
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed. Still need a
CDL or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us
at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it.Additional
Dedicated Flatbed truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- Many more - see full driver benefit package. More reasons to
choose Schneider Dedicated
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from keeping the customer's
freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the
customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of
the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and
- Paid orientation - Whether you are an experienced or
inexperienced truck driver, you will attend a paid orientation that
covers all aspects of the job you'll be doing.
- Position based out of Schneider's Wilmer Facility and customer
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving. Want even more
information? The best option is to apply, and we can customize our
advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at
your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the
top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
.Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 8000
Keywords: Schneider, Olathe , Class A CDL - Dedicated Flatbed truck driver - PrimeSource, Professions , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!