Company: TransAm Trucking, Inc.
Posted on: March 24, 2020
the basics - What is TransAm Trucking?TransAm Trucking, Inc.?is
a full truckload refrigerated trucking company specializing in
hauling time and temperature sensitive products. We have been in
business since 1987 and have enjoyed a steady, controlled growth
over the years. The corporate office is located in Olathe, Kansas
with terminals located in Rockwall, TX and Tampa, FL. Our business
focuses on hauling freight for manufacturers, distributors and
other truckload shippers with dry or refrigerated freight. TransAm
operates 1200 tractors with 2400 trailers and services the majority
of the continental United States.Our mission is to further the
noble purpose of truck driving. We strive to deliver the best
driver, employee, and customer experience through our core values
of empowerment, innovation, and consistency. By listening to our
drivers, employees, and customers, we endeavor to create a better
trucking company.?the role - An In-Service Technician is
- Performing in-services on new trucks.
- Installing mobile communication system equipment.
- Maintaining a clean and organized workspace.?the requirements -
This will be a perfect fit for you if...
- You have previous experience in a maintenance related
- You have the aptitude to perform basic preventative
- You have the physical ability to perform tasks that may require
occasional bending, twisting, climbing, squatting, crouching, and
- You are able to carry, push, and pull items of varying size,
shape, and weight up to 100lbs.?the details - What are the hours,
pay, and location?
- This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday, 6:00
- Pay is based on experience and starts at $16.50 per hour.
- TransAm is based in Olathe, KS, the fourth-largest city in the
Kansas City metropolitan area. Olathe is in the center of a
national transportation network and has become one of the Midwest?s
dominant business, economic, and cultural centers.?the perks -
What's in it for you?
- A casual, smoke-free work environment with a collaborative
- Health, dental, life, and disability insurance coverages
- 401(k) plan with company match
- 88 hours of paid time off after 90 days
- Discounted gym memberships, mobile phone services, tires, and
Costco memberships?the next step - Does this sound like a match for
you?Apply now by submitting your resume and completing an online
application. A member of our recruiting team will review your
resume and reach out to schedule a phone screen if your
qualifications match our requirements.Due to the high volume of
applications received, TransAm is unable to provide updates on
individual application status.TransAm is committed to the
principles of equal employment opportunity and
Keywords: TransAm Trucking, Inc., Olathe , In-Service Technician, Professions , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!