Quality Control Technologist I
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Posted on: August 14, 2019
- Review and maintain product compliance specifications,
- Gain proficiency on all performance benches.
- Documentation of testing results and determining
- Maintain consistency in training in Master Control.
- Establish and maintain SOP criteria for
- Responsible for maintaining department equipment and requesting
consumables as needed.
- Exercise and monitor GMP compliance in work environment.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance department as a quality
- Work in conjunction with Customer Service Representatives to
achieve on time product releases for standing orders and special
- Work with the continuous improvement program within the
- Work closely with a team in a fast paced laboratory
- Understand and exercise all safety requirements and
- Assists in maintaining standards in accordance with GMP's/SOP's
and ISO regulations.
- Participate in achieving department goals.
- Support all company policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Minimum
- 1. Possess at least a 4 year degree in the biological sciences.
Must have course work in microbiology with a laboratory or a 4 year
degree with 5+ years of microbiology lab experience.
- 2. A minimum combined 1-2 years of experience of in related
QC/QA, microbiology laboratory work in a laboratory setting, or an
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3. Familiarity with FDA regulations for medical devices.
- 4. Possess the ability to manage many tasks and in an organized
- 5. Able to communicate effectively with a variety of
departments in regard to quality testing parameters.
- 6. Possess intermediate computer skills, preferably with
experience in Microsoft word to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint
programs. Experience working in SAP is a plus.
- 7. Listen to, and follow, written and verbal instructions.
- 8. Able to adapt and to learn new procedures and to maintain a
scientific and objective approach.
- 9. Must be available to work weekend shifts when needed.
- 10. Self-motivated, highly responsible and possess a good team
- 11. Excellent verbal and written skills in
English.Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria: (Bullet 3-5 key
quantifiable skills or position requirements that the candidate
must have to be considered for this position.)
- Candidate must be a good time manager.
- Candidate must be willing to put in overtime when needed to
- Candidate must be a good team player/participant on teams.
- Candidate must have a high sense of responsibility.
- Candidate must possess critical thinking skills.If you are an
individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation
to complete any part of our application process, for further
assistance. Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action
Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally
protected status. Associated topics: assistance, deskside,
information technology analyst, network, pc, systems administrator,
technical, technical support, technical support specialist,
technician i Associated topics: assistance, deskside, information
technology analyst, network, pc, systems administrator, technical,
technical support, technical support specialist, technician i
Keywords: Thermo Fisher Scientific, Olathe , Quality Control Technologist I, Other , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!