Inspector - Level 2 FAA
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnershipThe
future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that
make the future.--
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly
way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible
to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.--
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Provide Quality Control Inspection support for Honeywell Aerospace
- Olathe while partnering with manufacturing teams and leaders. You
will ensure that quality is being maintained in all factors
involved in production.
- Perform final inspection of product and repair documentation to
verify customer requirements were met
- Monitor and verify product and process quality
- Recommend process improvements
- Record observations
- Audit quality control programs
- Develop procedures and standard work
- Improve quality practices
U.S. PERSON REQUIREMENTS
- Due to compliance with U.S. export control laws and
regulations, candidate must be a U.S. Person, which is defined as,
a U.S. citizen, a U.S. permanent resident, or have protected status
in the U.S. under asylum or refugee status.
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year + minimum previous inspection experience
All applicants for placement in DOT/FAA safety-sensitive positions
will be required to submit to a pre-employment drug test, testing
for Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines (amphetamine, methamphetamine,
MDMA, MDA), Phencyclidine (PCP), and Opioids (codeine, heroin,
morphine, oxycodone, oxymorphone, hydrocodone, hydromorphone). The
DOT/FAA regulations require all employees, regular and temporary,
in safety-sensitive positions, to be included in the Honeywell
Anti-drug and Alcohol Misuse Prevention Plan.
- Knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures in
quality control inspection field
- Good analytical and creative problem-solving skill
- Ability to lift to 35 pounds
- SAP Experience
- Proactively and clearly communicate important, comprehensive,
and specific information that others need
- Ability to read technical data and specifications
- We offer a full benefits package that includes medical, dental,
vision, 401(k), flexible vacation and education assistance.
Benefits provided may differ by role and location.
- Visit benefits.honeywell.com to learn more.
JOB ID: HRD211772Category: Integrated
Supply ChainLocation: 23500 W 105th St,Olathe,Kansas,66061,United
StatesNonexemptGlobal (ALL)Honeywell is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to
age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Olathe , Inspector - Level 2 FAA, Other , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!