Accounts Payable Associate
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Accounts Payable Associate needed for a contract opportunity
with Yoh Scientific's client based out of Olathe, KS.Pay Rate:
$30-35/hourContract Length: 3 monthsSchedule: Mon Friday,
8am-5pmSummary: Primary job functions includes accounting daily and
month-end routine - including financial statements reporting,
foreign currency accounting, fixed assets, general ledger manual
journal entries, and other accounting activities. Interact with CBS
in Bangalore. Ensure information is properly processed by CBS.
Ability to manage multiple priorities; Ability to communicate,
influence and build trust across multiple stakeholder groups;
Understanding of US GAAP; Demonstrate flexibility and ability to
deal with ambiguity.Key Responsibilities:
- Reconcile daily production and quality procedures including
validation of orders received, logistics
- coordination, credit processing and invoicing.
- Develop and maintain usage reports, spreadsheets and inventory
- Perform moderately complex administrative duties related to
ensuring customer expectations are met from
- production through order fulfillment.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to cross functional
product line teams in follow up, investigation
- and documentation of moderately complex internal and external
nonconformances, root causes and
- corrective actions.
- Support the commercial link between customer service,
production, quality assurance, technical service,
- finance and transportation and logistics.
- Complete and manage confidential employee information.
- Utilize a basic understanding of supply chain practices and
procedures to develop a strong understanding of
- customer needs through assisting in the maintenance of internal
and external relationships to provide
- optimal service to company customers.
- Handle moderately complex clerical, administrative, technical
or customer support issues under general supervision, while
escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.Qualifications
- General Accounting knowledge is a plus
- Microsoft Suite a plus
- HS Diploma requiredApply Now! Recruiter:--Laurin Janning,
Laurin.email@example.comWhat's In It For You?--We welcome you to be a
part of one of the largest global staffing companies to meet your
career aspirations. Yoh's network of client companies has been
employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK
and Canada. Join Yoh's extensive talent community that will provide
you with access to Yoh's vast network of opportunities and gain
access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly ePayroll
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonus Programs--Yoh makes finding and applying for
jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities
across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out
more--here!----Note: Any pay ranges displayed are estimations.--
Actual pay is determined by an applicant's experience, technical
expertise, and other qualifications as listed in the job
description.-- All qualified applicants are welcome to apply.Yoh, a
Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
protected veteran.Visit--to contact us if you are an individual
with a disability and require accommodation in the application
Keywords: Yoh, Olathe , Accounts Payable Associate, Other , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!