Assembler - Level 2 (Second shift)
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global
Organization Assembler-Level 3 The future is what you make it. When
working at Honeywell, you are a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that
make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets
in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even
making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell is not
just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees
enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different
fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future? In
this role you will produce high quality products and services for
our customers. You will assemble, test and inspect product and
systems to ensure the highest quality product is provided to our
customers. You will be responsible for your work area to ensure the
safe and efficient operation of the area. You will set up and
monitor the production of product in your area and participate in
the continuous improvement process at the site to address safety,
production and quality improvements Key Responsibilities
- Operate assigned equipment.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Record and report production data.
- Analyze data and production reports
- Set up and change over equipment U.S. PERSON REQUIREMENTS Due
to compliance with U.S. export control laws and regulations,
candidate must be a U.S. Person, which is defined as, a U.S.
citizen, a U.S. permanent resident, or have protected status in the
U.S. under asylum or refugee status.YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma
- 1 year minimum of electronic manufacturing or electronic
assembly experience WE VALUE
- Proficiency in reading Authorizing Documentation
- Proficiency in basic computer functions
- SAP Knowledge
- Some experience in Soldering/BGA/Fine Pitch Operations
- Ability analyze information and concepts
- Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
- Ability to identify key details
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity BENEFITS: We
offer a full benefits package that includes medical, dental,
vision, 401(k), flexible vacation and education assistance.
Benefits provided may differ by role and location. Visit to learn
more. Additional Information
- JOB ID: HRD209424
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 23500 W 105th St,Olathe,Kansas,66061,United
- Global (ALL) Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age,
race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Olathe , Assembler - Level 2 (Second shift), Other , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!