Company: Smithfield Foods, Inc.
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Our drivers enjoy a great balance between work and life, as well
as competitive compensation. As a professional truck driver with
Smithfield Foods, you are assigned late model Freightliner tractors
to pull 53 reefer trailers and are dispatched to our plants,
company distribution centers, and customer distribution centers.
Safe driving, customer service, and effective decision making is
the key to success in this position. -We offer competitive pay and
smart benefits that fit your way of life. -$3000 Sign-On
- Earning potential up to $90,000 annually
- Work week that meets your schedule
- Anticipated home time is 2 days off per week
- $30 pay per stop after the first stop
- Paid detention rate
- Driver's in this fleet average 2,300 miles per week
- No touch freight and no backhauling through outside
- Less then 5% of shipments have extra stops
- No travel to New York, New England or the western states
- Full serviced leased equipment
- No slip seating
- Option to enroll in our 401K plan
- Medical, Dental, Prescription and Vision Benefits offered
- Paid Days Off -Core Responsibilities
- Transport and deliver freight over the road over long distances
in a safe, efficient, timely and legal manner.
- Complete all necessary paperwork and maintain records required
under state and federal laws and regulations.
- Ensure that all operations are in compliance with state and
federal laws and regulations.
- Represent the Company and the trucking industry in a
- Drivers must be accessible by phone during their working hours,
within the legal limits of the CMV safety regulations.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Must be At least 24 years of age
- Have their Class A CDL license
- Have a minimum of 3 years CDL Class A driving experience
- No traffic citations within the last year
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic
- Ability to be respectful, approachable and team oriented while
building strong working relationships and a positive work
environment. -Required qualifications:
- Legally authorized to work in the United StatesPreferred
- 21+ years or older
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
- Transportation license/certification: Class A CDL
Keywords: Smithfield Foods, Inc., Olathe , CDL-A/OTR Driver, Other , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!