Internet Fit Specialist
Company: Rawhide Harley-Davidson
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Job Title: - - - - - - - - - - - - Internet Fit Specialist
Department: - - - - -Internet Sales/CSC Supervisor: - - - - -
-Internet Sales Manager - Summary Description The Internet Fit
Specialist makes every customer interaction an unforgettable
experience, whether that's through inbound calls, emails, text
and/or chats. The Internet Fit Specialist will also answer customer
questions and schedule appointments. -Duties and
- Handle incoming phone/internet leads and setting
- Handle live website chat sessions.
- Follow up with internet and incoming phone calls.
- Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly
- Handle telephone transactions with an upbeat and friendly
- Answer all customer questions or make a commitment to get the
answer in a timely manner.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or
- NoneQualifications & Job Requirements
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Strong time management skills. -
- Great problem-solving.
- Capable of making smart decisions in a fast-paced work
- Strong work ethic and motivated by results and
- A performance mindset.
- Must be able to work effectively with all areas of the
dealership to maximize both the buying experience of the customer
and the profitability of the dealership. -
- Must be computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office
Suite, along with general email/internet.
- Experience using various Google Drive applications to include
but not limited to Google Sheets and Google Docs a plus.
- Ability to learn customer management relationship software
- Experience with CRM and/or computerized inventory systems
preferred, or the ability to quickly learn.
- Ability to handle confidential information responsibility
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and
- High school diploma preferred.Physical Demands
- Requires the use of both hands. -
- Occasionally required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, and lift
25lbs of material.
- Requires standing and/or walking for extended periods of
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Potential exposure to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning
materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor
vehicle service department.
- Occasionally exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne
Keywords: Rawhide Harley-Davidson, Olathe , Internet Fit Specialist, Other , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!