Mortgage Loan Officer
Company: Enterprise Bank & Trust
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Enterprise Bank & Trust was founded in the spirit of
entrepreneurship and community. From the small mom-and-pop coffee
shop to the large construction company that employs local people,
our goal is to help businesses succeed and our communities thrive.
With offices in Missouri, Kansas , Arizona, California, New Mexico
and Nevada, we're strong, growing and committed to supporting the
communities we serve. We extend this commitment to the community to
our associates, offering annual paid volunteer time off and
charitable-matching opportunities. Voted A Best Bank to Work For by
American Banker for multiple years, we offer our associates an
array of benefits and the opportunity to chart their own career
path with us. Join us in the pursuit of our mission to guide people
to a lifetime of financial success, and enjoy a career filled with
professional growth opportunities, interesting colleagues and the
satisfaction of supporting our communities. Together, there's no
Mortgage Loan Officer
This position is responsible for originating conventional and
government residential mortgage loans, as well as other consumer
loans and HELOCs to clients who qualify based on assessment on
financial and credit information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages and leverages in-house referrals to engage in refinance
and purchase opportunities. Follows up on leads to consult with
clients to determine their needs, identify best financing options
and pre-qualify as required.
- Originates residential mortgages and participates in related
business development activities. Maintains quality and production
goals set by leadership. Works towards achievement of branch and
individual sales and referral goals.
- Partners with branch staff to complete consumer lending loans,
- Provides outstanding customer service to customers seeking
residential mortgage and consumer loans. Answers inbound calls,
makes outbound calls, handles customer inquiries and answers
- Interviews applicants to obtain information concerning their
needs and pertinent financial and credit data.
- Educates and advises clients on the home buying process.
Ensures exceptional client experiences with ongoing communication
throughout the entire loan process.
- Conducts basic analysis and income calculations for loan
qualifications. Processes borrower credit, income and asset
information through the Loan Origination System. Structures loans
for borrowers, while maintaining and in-depth knowledge of
conventional and government programs.
- Works closely with loan coordination to ensure all
documentation is obtained as the loan moves through the process to
- Attends Consumer Branch meetings to educate staff on Mortgage
and encourage referrals.
- Utilizes internal marketing resources and social media tools to
target prospects and foster ongoing relationships with closed
- Performs all duties in accordance with the company's policies
and procedures, and all applicable U.S. Federal and State laws and
- Stays informed on trends and developments in the local real
estate market, as well as changing rules and regulations pertaining
to both conventional and government mortgages.
- Positive attitude and pleasant interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written and
including in-person and via telephone.
- Ability to set and meet priorities. Ability to work in a
- Knowledge of financial statements and tax return forms
- Knowledge of documents needed for mortgage or various consumer
- Professional appearance and demeanor for interaction with
- Ability to maintain good conversational skills with customers
who are insincere or difficult
- Knowledge of bank policies, procedures, regulations, forms,
departments, and products
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma. Bachelor's degree preferred. Degree in
financial, sales, marketing, or business fields preferred.
- Minimum two years' experience as a mortgage loan officer or a
Computer and Software Skills:
- Microsoft Office Suite
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
- NMLS required
Local travel is required. Typical work hours are daytime hours
Monday-Friday. During time of heavy loan volume, overtime may be
necessary. For cross training, teamwork, or scheduling needs, a
Consumer Loan Officer may be asked to work at any branch
Equal Opportunity Statement
Enterprise Bank & Trust is committed to helping individuals with
disabilities participate in the workforce and ensuring equal
opportunity to apply and compete for jobs. If you need an
accommodation in order to apply for a position at Enterprise Bank &
Trust please contact Human Resources at ...@enterprisebank.com
Enterprise Bank & Trust is committed to managing our business and
community relationships in ways that positively impact our
associates, clients, and the diverse communities where we work and
live. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity or protected veteran status and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. All
employment offers are contingent upon the applicant successfully
completing both drug and background check screenings. If you would
like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under
the law, please download the Equal Employment Opportunity is the
Law poster HERE . Associated topics: collections officer, document,
file, financial record, loan clerk, loan collections, loan
interviewer, mortgage clerk, verify, verification
Keywords: Enterprise Bank & Trust, Olathe , Mortgage Loan Officer, Other , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!