Cath Lab Technologist
Company: Olathe Health
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Job Summary: We welcome you to join the Cardiovascular Team as a
Special Procedures Technologist. You will perform all activities
and functions related to the invasive lab procedures. Assists in
the continuum of patient care in all areas of the Kansas
Cardiovascular Center. Actions and functions included but not
limited to be the following: patient admission/discharge, room
set-up/cleaning/shut-down, rotation of roles during invasive lab
procedures (scrubs, circulate and monitor), patient transportation,
documentation, ordering supplies, charging procedures and
maintaining rotational on-call duties. The invasive team member
will coordinate an interdisciplinary approach to the patient while
promoting continuity through assessment and communication of the
patient's plan, condition and progress toward outcomes. The
invasive team member will participate and demonstrate effective
education and support for patients and their families to meet their
physiological, psychological and spiritual needs. He/she practices
within the boundaries of the applicable
licensure/registration/certification board and/or agency, specialty
standards, and organizational/departmental policies and procedures.
- Other: Graduation from accredited school of Radiology
Technology or 5 years' experience performing complex EP procedures
in a high volume cath lab. Minimum
- 1 - 3 Years Minimum
- Healthcare Provider CPR - (American Heart Association or
American Red Cross ONLY) Minimum Upon Hire
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Minimum 90 Days
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT). and/or
RCIS Preferred Key Responsibilities:
- Facilitates patient care per department specific standards as
demonstrated by proficient computer utilization.
- Demonstrates accountability for performance and daily
- Maintains a high level of accuracy and quality with great
attention to detail.
- Demonstrates multi-tasking abilities.
- Utilizes work time efficiently to maximize productivity.
- 403b Retirement Plan with 3% company match
- 5 days of Paid Parental/Adoption Leave
- $5k in Adoption Assistance per child
- Paid Sick Leave
- Accrued PTO
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Benefits, including: Life, Accidental Death or
Dismemberment, Critical Illness, Long-term Disability, Short-term
Disability, Hospital Indemnity, Pet, Identity Theft and Legal
- Collaborative professional work environment
- Reduced cafeteria rates (OMC location only)
- Tuition Reimbursement so you can achieve your educational goals
(up to $5,250/year) Disclosure: Benefits eligibility may vary based
on position. Why Top Talent Join Olathe Health? Our mission is to
help people through healing, health and happiness. Top performers
want to be a part of something special---something with a purpose.
- We want the best and brightest health care professionals who are
focused on providing compassionate, personalized care. - And we are
committed to continue to give our associates growth and
developmental opportunities while providing a safe, inclusive and
welcoming work environment to do their best work. We all strive to
help each other as a team to deliver the best patient care
possible. At Olathe Health, we believe that if we take care of our
people, they will take care of everything else. From our modest
beginnings with a 30-bed hospital in 1953 to a dynamic, regional
health system with more than 2,400 associates today, Olathe Health
continues to grow to meet the needs of our patients and the
community. The system consists of Olathe Medical Center, Inc.
(OMCI), Miami County Medical Center, Inc. (MCMC), and Olathe Health
Physicians, Inc. (OHPI), a large physician corporation with 38
locations. The system offers a wide range of services and
specialties for individuals in all stages of life, from primary
care, pediatrics and maternity care to specialties, including
oncology, surgery, orthopedics, spine, cardiology, home health and
hospice. - Several of our most recent honors as a system include:
- Fortune/IBM Watson Health named OMC one of the 2021 Top 100
- The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) awarded OMC
and MCMC - - - - - - - four-star ratings in 2021.
- One of Ingram Magazine's "2020 Best Companies to Work for"
(large employer category) and one of the "Best Hospitals in Kansas
for Nurses" (according to nurse.org). Great things are happening at
Olathe Health and we would love for YOU to join our team
Keywords: Olathe Health, Olathe , Cath Lab Technologist, Other , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!