Company: Illinois Tool Works
Posted on: June 22, 2022
The Machine Operator is responsible for performing various tasks to
set up, operate, monitor, troubleshoot and perform mechanical
adjustments on assigned machines. This position will also be
responsible for inspecting parts to specifications and making
adjustments as necessary.
* Setup, operate, monitor, and control intermediate high-speed
filling and packaging machines.
* Adjust machines as needed for setup, breakdown, or
* Follow instructions on job tickets to perform duties.
* Maintain accurate inventory of components and ensure timely
preparation and availability of all materials to avoid shortage
during production. Perform cycle counts as needed.
* Responsible for checking quality and conformity of products
throughout production cycle.
* Stack and wrap material properly on pallets. Print labels as
* Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned area.
* Maintain and complete recordkeeping requirements.
* Replenished supplies using material handling equipment.
* Follow all Company safety procedures and good housekeeping
* Act in accordance with all company policies and procedures.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Illinois Tool Works, Olathe , Machine Operator, Other , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!