Company: Olathe Health
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Job Summary: We welcome you to join the Lab/Xray team as a
Medical Assistant. You will be responsible for promoting and
restoring patient's health by collaborating with physicians and
team members; and providing physical and psychological support to
patients and their families. Performs a variety of patient care
activities to assist laboratory, nursing and x-ray personnel.
Exhibits the core values of Olathe Health System, Inc., compassion,
integrity and unity. Minimum Requirements:
- High School or GED Minimum
- Previous Healthcare Experience Preferred
- Be certified in Healthcare Provider CPR - (American Heart
Association or American Red Cross ONLY); required with 7 days from
date of hire
- Medical Assisting Program Preferred Key Responsibilities:
- Utilize work time efficiently to maximize productivity.
- Maintains high level of accuracy with great attention to
- Communicates effectively and exhibits a professional, positive
work ethic while dealing in high stress situations.
- Demonstrates multi-tasking abilities. Benefit Highlights:
- 403b Retirement Plan with 3% company match
- 5 days of Paid Parental/Adoption Leave
- $5k in Adoption Assistance per child
- Paid Sick Leave
- Accrued PTO
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Benefits, including: Life, Accidental Death or
Dismemberment, Critical Illness, Long-term Disability, Short-term
Disability, Hospital Indemnity, Pet, Identity Theft and Legal
- Collaborative professional work environment
- Reduced cafeteria rates (OMC location only)
- Tuition Reimbursement so you can achieve your educational goals
(up to $5,250/year) Disclosure: Benefits eligibility may vary based
on position. Why Top Talent Join Olathe Health? Our mission is to
help people through healing, health and happiness. Top performers
want to be a part of something special---something with a purpose.
- We want the best and brightest health care professionals who are
focused on providing compassionate, personalized care. - And we are
committed to continue to give our associates growth and
developmental opportunities while providing a safe, inclusive and
welcoming work environment to do their best work. We all strive to
help each other as a team to deliver the best patient care
possible. At Olathe Health, we believe that if we take care of our
people, they will take care of everything else. From our modest
beginnings with a 30-bed hospital in 1953 to a dynamic, regional
health system with more than 2,400 associates today, Olathe Health
continues to grow to meet the needs of our patients and the
community. The system consists of Olathe Medical Center, Inc.
(OMCI), Miami County Medical Center, Inc. (MCMC), and Olathe Health
Physicians, Inc. (OHPI), a large physician corporation with 38
locations. The system offers a wide range of services and
specialties for individuals in all stages of life, from primary
care, pediatrics and maternity care to specialties, including
oncology, surgery, orthopedics, spine, cardiology, home health and
hospice. - Several of our most recent honors as a system include:
- Fortune/IBM Watson Health named OMC one of the 2021 Top 100
- The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) awarded OMC
and MCMC - - - - - - - four-star ratings in 2021.
- One of Ingram Magazine's "2020 Best Companies to Work for"
(large employer category) and one of the "Best Hospitals in Kansas
for Nurses" (according to nurse.org). Great things are happening at
Olathe Health and we would love for YOU to join our team
Keywords: Olathe Health, Olathe , Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant, Other , Gardner, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!