Company: TVH Parts Co.
Posted on: June 18, 2022
TVH is seeking a detailed and results oriented Electronic
Assembler to join our team in Olathe, KS. This shift is 7:30am to
4pm Monday through Friday. TVH is a dynamic, successful
international company with a clear vision on customer & employee
centricity. We are passionate about fostering a challenging &
rewarding environment for our employees which promotes teamwork,
growth & development, creativity and initiative. Visit our careers
page to learn more about the unique benefits offered by TVH and
take our virtual tour. Why you'll love TVH
- Purpose Driven: TVH is a purpose driven organization, we Keep
You Going and Growing.
- Career Advancement: We have job levels and career paths
established for all our warehouse positions and TVH is committed to
filing a minimum 33% of our open positions each year with internal
- Benefits: In addition to our onsite preschool & free Health
Clinic, we offer 5 BCBS medical plans to choose from, Vision,
Dental, Company paid Short & Long Term Disability & Basic Life
Insurance, a 401(k) plan with a 6% company, employee discounts and
- Employee Centered: TVH also offers a variety of employee
centered benefits as part of our wellness programming including an
onsite gym, chiropractor, masseuse, as well as educational and
recreational programs throughout the year. Core Function
- Performs work assignments efficiently and as directed with
accuracy, neatness, and in conformance to policies and
- Assemble product and/or kits according to Work Order and
quality requirements in a timely manner.
- Accurately label product according to Work Order
- Stock and pull parts from inventory while maintaining accuracy
in paperwork, locations, and quantities, etc..
- Supports recommendations from management and assists management
- Ability and willingness to assist in fostering and driving a
team-based environment, to include performing other duties as
- Must be able to interact effectively and productively with
fellow co-workers in a professional manner.
- Follow all established company safety policies.
- Report any issue with documentation to the appropriate
- Report Non-conforming product to the appropriate
- Performs tasks as needed to maintain the overall cleanliness of
the work area.
- Ability to meet established productivity standards.
- Willingness to ask questions as needed.
- Occasional overtime may be required.Education
- High school diploma or GEDPreference will be given to
- Have at least 1 year of relevant experience
Keywords: TVH Parts Co., Olathe , Electronic Assembler, Other , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!