Posted on: November 18, 2021
Stable, 1st--shift career where you will get paid to learn in
demand skills in a very safe, climate-controlled environment. Earn
great pay and excellent benefits with an essential manufacturer J
Rettenmaier USA LP--is seeking a--Utility--Operator--to join
their--Wellsville, KS--team. Please click Apply or email your
information to:--firstname.lastname@example.org Why join the J Rettenmaier
- Top Notch Benefits: Low deductible health insurance for you,
dental, vision, life worth 2x your yearly base earnings, and 401(k)
with company match.
- Great Pay--and Potential for Company Performance Bonus.
- Stability:--J Rettenmaier USA LP was established in 1998 by the
JRS Group owned by the Rettenmaier family, who have been in
business since 1878. An essential organization, they continue to
grow even during the pandemic.-- They produce fiber concentrate
powders used in a wide range of products which are used every day
by people across the globe. Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain all Processing specifications
- Maintenance support of all production equipment
- Operation of QC test equipment for verifying product
- Interface with SAP, Email and Internet
- Ability to read and follow production schedules and production
- Maintain a clean workspace via daily cleaning.
- Must be able to perform all job responsibilities for: Packaging
Operator, Production Operator, Material Handler and Production
- Flexibility to work where and when needed with little to no
notice All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.Job Requirements:Requirements:
- High School diploma
- Valid Kansas Driver---s License
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Forklift experience is preferred.
Keywords: WorkRocket, Olathe , Utility Operator, Other , Wellsville, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!