Loan Coordinator II
Company: Enterprise Bank & Trust
Posted on: October 11, 2021
Enterprise Bank & Trust was founded in the spirit of
entrepreneurship and community. From the small mom-and-pop coffee
shop to the large construction company that employs local people,
our goal is to help businesses succeed and our communities thrive.
With offices in St. Louis, Kansas City, Phoenix, California and New
Mexico, we're strong, growing and committed to supporting the
communities we serve. We extend this commitment to the community to
our associates, offering annual paid volunteer time off and
charitable-matching opportunities. Voted A Best Bank to Work For by
American Banker, we offer our associates an array of benefits and
the opportunity to chart their own career path with us. Join us in
the pursuit of our mission to guide people to a lifetime of
financial success, and enjoy a career filled with professional
growth opportunities, interesting colleagues and the satisfaction
of supporting our communities. Together, there's no stopping
Loan Coordinator II
This position supports the Resolution Management Group (RMG). This
team manages problem credits by assessing the financial position of
the business operations, loan obligors and collateral values;
reviewing, and strengthening documentation; determining the
appropriate strategic direction and timelines and executing the
strategy to achieve the desired results. All actions are taken
while adhering to policies, procedures, approval authorities, as
well as in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws.
They also manage the process for liquidation, foreclosure and the
sale of REO.
The LC-II is also the primary liaison between other supporting
departments within the Bank such as, Compliance, Deposit
Operations, Loan Documentation, Loan Servicing and Post Closing
Review. Additionally, the LC-II will develop strong working
relationships with the Bank's external customer base, as well as
with third party vendors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enters customer and loan information into the Bank's loan
origination system with specific attention to data integrity at the
point of input.
- Obtains all pre-closing documentation requirements, such as
flood letters, title work, appraisals, entity documents, corporate
searches, credit bureau reports.
- Completes annual renewals, new loan requests and monthly
reporting tasks independently with minimal supervision.
- Interacts, both verbal and written, with clients per
Relationship Manager's direction on collecting data, documents and
various general customer service requests.
- Reviews closed loan packages to ensure no changes to loan
documents were made at closing without approval per loan
- Processes Change Memos reflecting adjustments made to the loan
request Post Approval.
- Completes recordation and collateral perfection if
- Completes daily processes and maintains pace with month end,
quarter end and year end volume levels.
- Monitors and assists in clearing exception items.
- Prepares monthly monitoring reports for Unit and RM Team
- Assists in processing and responding to daily overdrafts per RM
instructions and bank policies as needed.
- Assists in the training of Loan Coordinators on standard annual
renewals and new loan requests.
- Provides back-up support for other Loan Coordinators during
vacations and other high-volume periods.
- Assembles and coordinates required financial information from
Client to Credit Department for analysis as needed.
- Participates in internal committees and task forces as
requested by the Manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented with high
degree of accuracy
- Team oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well with
- Strong Computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft
Office products, and other proprietary bank systems
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Associates Degree preferred
- 3 - 5 years' Consumer or Commercial Loan Coordinator experience
Computer and Software Skills:
- Skilled in operation of a personal computer, including
- Google Mail
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
Equal Opportunity Statement
Enterprise Bank & Trust is committed to helping individuals with
disabilities participate in the workforce and ensuring equal
opportunity to apply and compete for jobs. If you need an
accommodation in order to apply for a position at Enterprise Bank &
Trust please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Enterprise Bank & Trust is committed to managing our business and
community relationships in ways that positively impact our
associates, clients, and the diverse communities where we work and
live. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity or protected veteran status and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. All
employment offers are contingent upon the applicant successfully
completing both drug and background check screenings. If you would
like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under
the law, please download the Equal Employment Opportunity is the
Law poster HERE .
Keywords: Enterprise Bank & Trust, Olathe , Loan Coordinator II, Other , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!