Lead Accounts Receivable Analyst
Company: Kindred at Home
Location: New Century
Posted on: October 7, 2021
Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of
something bigger. We are the nation’s leading provider of
comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care
services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to
patients in their homes or places of residence, including
non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation,
hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your
community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them
safely at home, during moments that matter most to
them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to
deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients
and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an
exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering
an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people
are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to
helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
The Lead Accounts Receivable Analyst will be
responsible for Accounts Receivable reporting, analysis, and other
projects as needed to support the FSU, Cash Management and
- Leads Accounts Receivable analysis and makes decisions
- Performs complex analysis, draws conclusions and makes
- Identifies anomalies in data and reporting trends and performs
detailed root cause analysis, then makes recommendation for
correction/resolution as appropriate.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement, designs and
implements improvement actions.
- Completes quality review of workgroup reports to ensure
accurate reporting of FSU metrics, billing system transactions,
Accounts Receivable balances and Days Sales Outstanding (DSO).
- Acts as a team lead to mentor and provide direction for a team
- Completes projects by following general guidelines established
by superiors and using discretion to determine the methods to meet
- Assists in the implementation of new business practices.
- Provides Accounts Receivable analysis to department leadership
and creates reports to be provided to executives.
- Leads continuous improvement efforts to ensure efficiency.
- Communicates regularly with supervisor about department issues
and keeps management advised of potential problems in all
- Participates in working groups, councils, and committees as
- Ensures compliance with rules and regulations.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings, committees, and
special projects, and seeks additional responsibilities as
- Recommends new approaches to effect on-going continual
improvements to policies, procedures, and documentation.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years in accounting preferably with financial modeling and
- Finance and/or Accounting background; knowledge financial
modeling and reporting
- Exceptional math and analytical skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Software to include advanced Excel (V
Lookups & Pivot Tables) and MS Access with proficiency in Word and
- Must be able to work independently and in a team
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritize
- Good interpersonal skills; able to develop relationships with
key business leaders
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects and details
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Must have good and regular attendance
- Must read, write and speak fluent English.
- Approximate percent of time required to travel: 5%
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life
of our Home Health team - Home
To learn more, please apply online. Our Recruiters
are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Keywords: Kindred at Home, Olathe , Lead Accounts Receivable Analyst, Other , New Century, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!