Company: C2FO Limited
Posted on: October 5, 2021
The Supplier Experience Product Analyst will assist the team in
recommending the best products and launch strategies to increase
company profitability. The Product Analyst responsibilities include
working closely with the Supplier Experience team in analyzing
product data to make product recommendations and compiling product
data. You should be able to study products on the market in order
to create a better product.
To be successful as a Product Analyst, you should be able to
monitor product analytics and performance compared to the market
and deliver insights that drive revenue and satisfaction to C2FO
What You’ll be Doing
- Evaluate products, features and user behavior and compare them
against industry trends.
- Develop an understanding of company products to meet the
company's current and future needs.
- Analyze metrics to continually improve the supplier
- Assist the company in achieving short and long-term goals
relating to activating our supplier network.
- Work with other company departments to improve the analysis and
presentation of products.
- Perform strategic and ad-hoc data work in support of Product
- Identify opportunities in data to accelerate product adoption,
retention, engagement, and/or monetization
- Develop dashboards and define metrics that inform success for
the Product Team
- Help design, execute and evaluate A/B tests to improve the user
- Explore large, complex, and loosely defined datasets to create
- Serve as the Technical driver for the Product Key Performance
- Explain trends across data sources, potential opportunities for
growth or improvement, and data caveats for descriptive,
diagnostic, predictive (including forecasting), and prescriptive
- Develop user archetypes and build dashboards to demonstrate
their usage patterns
- Capture and document data user stories, use cases, and
- Operate in an iterative mindset, focused on delivering
improvements and value at high velocity
- Work collaboratively with product team members such as: product
managers, engineering, design, as well as with core data team
- 3+ years of experience, leveraging descriptive and predictive
- 2+ years of experience focused on feature and usage metrics,
A/B testing, conversion and retention, segmentation, and developing
user archetypes and their usage patterns
- 1+ years of experience uncovering data insights to form
hypothesis, designing product experiments, evaluating results and
- Advanced Level SQL
- Advanced BI dashboard development (we use Pyramid)
- Experience working with a Data Warehouses
- Ability to design, document, and communicate models using
Entity Relationship Diagrams
- Comfort working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software
- Effective communication skills: Regularly achieve consensus
with peers, and clear status updates
- Experience owning a project from concept to production,
including proposal, discussion, and execution
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational
- Share our values, and work in accordance with those values
- Ability to thrive in a fully remote organization, being
collaborative and supportive.
- Previous experience supporting product or growth team
- Comfortable with fast-pace and ambiguity in a start-up
C2FO is a global financial technology company that provides
convenient, cost-effective access to the working capital businesses
of all sizes need to thrive. C2FO has more than 450 employees
worldwide, headquartered in Kansas City, and operations throughout
Europe, India, Asia Pacific, and Australia.
Since 2008, C2FO’s online platform and innovative financial
products have accelerated payments by more than $1 billion in
working capital each week for companies in over 180 countries.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion. Pollen, Inc. (C2FO)
believes that unique backgrounds and individual voices strengthen
our team, leading to the best ideas and discoveries for our
innovative and growing company. At C2FO, we seek, encourage, and
nurture diverse perspectives, and we welcome those of all
backgrounds to help us change the way global businesses of all
sizes gain access to working capital.
As an organization, we not only value diversity and equality, we
cultivate teams that feel empowered to bring their authentic selves
to work every day. We strive to create a workplace that reflects
the communities we serve and our global, multicultural clients. We
recognize the power of inclusion, emphasizing that each team member
was chosen for their unique ability to contribute to the overall
success of our mission.
Keywords: C2FO Limited, Olathe , Product Analyst, Other , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!