Supervisor Revenue & Accounts Receivable Home Health
Company: Kindred at Home
Location: New Century
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of
something bigger. We are the nation’s leading provider of
comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care
services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to
patients in their homes or places of residence, including
non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation,
hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your
community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them
safely at home, during moments that matter most to
them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to
deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients
and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an
exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering
an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people
are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to
helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
As the Financial Services Unit Supervisor, you
- Supervise daily billing and collections activities to ensure
maximum efficiency. Provide guidance and direction to staff,
covering all aspects of billing and collection
standards/procedures, ensure adherence to policies and procedures,
and initiate correspondence to insurance companies for
reconsideration of claims.
- Supervise accounts receivable management functions and maintain
assigned portfolios at acceptable levels. Ensure that
service/supplies are billed appropriately and reimbursements are
pursued until full payment is received.
- Provide guidance and assistance to management at branches
assigned on reimbursement issues.
- Develop and implement plans to ensure assigned accounts
receivable balances are within stated objectives.
- Supervise the maintenance of the provider manuals, patient
information updates, and various logs essential to patient
- Ensure that accounts are billed within the established time
frames and that customer service guidelines/guarantees are adhered
to. Keep abreast of billing regulations/requirements and changes to
national uniform billing forms, and communicate changes to all
- High School Diploma or the equivalent
- A minimum of three years healthcare related collection/billing
- Some experience in a lead or supervisory role generally
- Strong knowledge of collection and accounts receivables
- Effective communication skills
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our
Home Health team - Home
To learn more, please apply online. Our Recruiters
are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Keywords: Kindred at Home, Olathe , Supervisor Revenue & Accounts Receivable Home Health, Other , New Century, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!