Revenue Specialist Home Health
Company: Kindred at Home
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of
something bigger. We are the nation’s leading provider of
comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care
services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to
patients in their homes or places of residence, including
non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation,
hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your
community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them
safely at home, during moments that matter most to
them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to
deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients
and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an
exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering
an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people
are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to
helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
As a Revenue Specialist, you will:
- Daily audit of admission, discharge and other source
documentation to ensure revenue is recognized appropriately and all
conditions of payment are met.
- Verify patient eligibility and payor coverage guidelines to
ensure that all necessary information is secured for timely,
accurate revenue recognition
- Weekly generation of site revenue and resolution of batch
errors and bill holds as appropriate.
- Weekly communication with site leadership detailing outstanding
documentation or other issues resulting in a potential loss of
- Prepare and submit invoices to Accounts Payable for
reimbursement and performs follow up to ensure accurate, timely
payments are made to our facility partners
- Prepare, submit and follow up on authorization and
re-authorization requests according to applicable state and
commercial payor guidelines.
- Coordinate, review, and analyze documentation and data entry
supporting Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial payer requirements to
ensure accurate and timely billing
- Ensure all internal controls and related policies/procedures
are implemented and followed in accordance to the accounts
- Ensure all payer requirements are met accordingly, including
pre-cert requirements, notification requirements, and level of care
change required documents.
- Alerts appropriate team members at the Site regarding late or
missing documents required for billing.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with
Sites, Nursing Home Facilities, and AR Teams.
- Maintain the confidentiality of patient/client and agency
information at all times.
- Maintain accurate and up to date information for all vendor and
nursing facility contracts.
- Keep information in an orderly manner readily accessible for
review. Presents status as requested.
- Assure for compliance with local, state and federal laws,
Medicare regulations, and established company policies and
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as
- Assist with training of newly-hired associates, as well as
re-education of revenue teams as necessary.
- Act as an information resource for any hard revenue generation
issues or system issues. Basically the subject matter expert.
- Assure the completion and coordination of work in an
associate’s absence, or as needed to maintain departmental
- One to two years related experience and/or training
- Two years Home Health care or Medical Office experience
- Knowledge of insurance reimbursement and authorization process
- Skilled in the use of computers and the Microsoft Office
- SAP and/or HealthCare System knowledge is preferred.
- Two years college preferred.
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our
Home Health team - Home
To learn more, please apply online. Our Recruiters
are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Keywords: Kindred at Home, Olathe , Revenue Specialist Home Health, Other , Gardner, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!