Gameday Event Staff - Kansas City Royals
Company: BEST Crowd Management
Posted on: July 21, 2021
Event Security – Kansas City Royals
Join the part-time Event Security Staff & Guest Services Team
for the Kansas City Royals at Kauffman Stadium!
WESS, A GardaWorld Company, is a nationwide
provider of crowd management services. Our team of professionals
provide guest service, event security, and 24/7 security personnel
to stadiums, arenas, convention centers and other event locations
We're currently searching for professional, service focused
individuals who are looking for supplemental income with a flexible
schedule to join our team as Event
Some Open Positions and Responsibilities
- Gate Security:
- Personnel placed at the gate entrances to enforce the security
regulations of the facility. This position may include bag
checkers, magnetometer operators (contraband enforcement), and
secondary perimeter staff (greeter/policy enforcement).
- Crowd Management:
- Personnel placed throughout the facility to ensure a secure and
fun environment for the guests attending. Our Crowd Control
personnel are focused on addressing issues that may disrupt
enjoyment of the event.
- Field Security (limited
- Sideline personnel around the field to ensure a secure playing
- Access Control Points (limited
- Personnel in entry ways for clubs/suites/locker rooms to verify
proper credentials/tickets to specific area
- You have a flexible schedule which could accommodate shifts
throughout the day and evening. We have a variety of shifts on
weekdays and weekends.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have strong, clear
- You are a team player, quick thinker with the ability to
identify and resolve issues quickly
- You have the ability to stand for extended periods, sometimes
throughout an entire event (notify us of reasonable accommodations)
and you are comfortable working outside in all weather
- You are at least 18 years old and able to pass a criminal
background screening conducted through the state and/or federal
- You are willing to consent to a drug screen
- You currently possess or are willing to obtain a security
- Previous customer service experience
- Have experience in the event or security industry
- A portion of our positions are ideal for those majoring or have
a degree in Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement, First Responder or
anyone with military experience
- Are a first responder or former, transitioning and active
- Sports fan!
Apply Today! All Training Necessary to be Successful is
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
By providing the information, you are consenting to receive
texts and/or emails regarding employment opportunities with WESS
and its affiliates and subsidiaries.
Keywords: BEST Crowd Management, Olathe , Gameday Event Staff - Kansas City Royals, Other , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!