Sr Procurement Buyer
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global
Honeywell is charging into the Industrial IoT revolution with
the establishment of Honeywell Connected Enterprise (HCE), building
on our heritage of invention and deep, on-the-ground industry
expertise. HCE is the leading industrial disruptor, building and
connecting software solutions to streamline and centralize the
assets, people and processes that help our customers make smarter,
more accurate business decisions. Moving at the speed of software,
we are creating, innovating and delivering solutions fast,
challenging the way things have always been done, piloting new ways
for all of us to work, and expecting our successes to set new
standards for our customers and for Honeywell.
Responsible that purchase goods, materials and services and
company operational needs are met, taking into account price,
quality and delivery and to ensure continuity of supply. This will
include the Request for quote process, order placement, order
maintenance, resolving any invoice issues, and post award follow
You will have responsibility for a specific
project/region/business or hold a larger remit in terms of
purchasing. Procurement activity may range in low dollar value to
high value, complex requirements requiring negotiations. Meet
internal client objectives while achieving maximum overall cost
effectiveness. You will directly interact with your internal
stakeholders and with external vendors.
Do a superb job for customers every day in quality, delivery,
value, technology, and responsiveness and provide high quality
support for external customers.
Demonstrate the ability to think strategically and critically
Project management experience will be utilized to support new
programs and the initiatives that drive sourcing strategies.
Executing on supplier engagement early in the development phase and
ensuring all cost targets are met. Communications with programs and
leadership will be an expectation.
- Execution of all Procurement activities for development
programs from IPDS Phase 3A thru 5.
- Work with IPTs and Sourcing Program Managers (SPM) to ensure
needs of program are met; Support Programs when it comes to
Procurement needs, including cost, quality, and delivery.
- Report out to IPT/SPM on program status.
- Support ESE (Early Supplier Engagement) for identified critical
parts on each assigned program, which includes setting up technical
reviews between suppliers and HON IPT members
- Coordinate with SPMs, Global Sourcing, and supplier contracting
teams to ensure that parts on selected programs are awarded and
contracted to preferred suppliers, and purchase orders place to
meet program requirements.
- Support all Long Term Contract (LTC) Addition activities with
Global Sourcing for ESE parts and as required by each IPDS Phase
- Ensure procurement metrics are worked and all metrics meet
- Work closely with Program Management, Engineering, AME and SPMs
to ensure all buy parts meet program UPC and/or should cost
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor Degree
- 5 + years of Procurement experience.
- 2 + years of SAP experience
- Knowledge of purchasing systems
- Project Management
- Knowledge of government compliance - FAR/DFAR
- Strong communication skills and a team player
- Good organizational - ability to prioritize and do problem
solving, fair amount of years of experience in a purchasing
- English fluent, any other language is a plus
- Planning, negotiations and agreements/contract management
- Good technical knowledge of Procurement/sourcing
- JOB ID: HRD122291
- Category: Procurement
- Location: 23500 W 105th St,Olathe,Kansas,66061,United
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Olathe , Sr Procurement Buyer, Other , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!