Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team
of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things
that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an
eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making
it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Produce high quality products and services for our customers.
You will assemble, test and inspect product and systems to ensure
the highest quality product is provided to our customers. You will
be responsible for your work area to ensure the safe and efficient
operation of the area. You will set up and monitor the production
of product in your area and participate in the continuous
improvement process at the site to address safety, production and
- Operate assigned equipment.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Record and report production data.
- Analyze data and production reports
- Set up and change over equipment
- Use measuring and diagnostic tools
All applicants for placement in DOT/FAA safety-sensitive
positions will be required to submit to a pre-employment drug test,
testing for Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines (amphetamine,
methamphetamine, MDMA, MDA), Phencyclidine (PCP), and Opioids
(codeine, heroin, morphine, oxycodone, oxymorphone, hydrocodone,
hydromorphone). The DOT/FAA regulations require all employees,
regular and temporary, in safety-sensitive positions, to be
included in the Honeywell Anti-drug and Alcohol Misuse Prevention
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to analyze information and concepts
- Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
- Ability to identify key details
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
- Creative thinking and idea generation
- Ability to communicate information clearly
- JOB ID: HRD125917
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 23500 W 105th St,Olathe,Kansas,66061,United
- Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent
resident or have protected status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, or veteran status.