Facility Maintenance Manager
Company: AMC Entertainment Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiencies in building trades
including painting, wallpapering, plumbing, seating, and equipment
- Demonstrated administrative and follow up skills to achieve
successful maintenance and repair programs.
- Work well with supervisors, peers, subordinates, guests,
vendors and corporate partners.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to provide
clear and concise details regarding building issues.
- Proven ability to lead teams and achieve results through
- Proficiency in MS Suite.
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly building inspections with a
high attention to detail to identify necessary repairs.
- Perform routine maintenance and timely repairs in the areas of
painting, carpentry, plumbing, food and beverage equipment, seating
and all related building components.
- Oversee vendor activities that include the scheduling of repair
and maintenance needs as required; closely monitor progress to
ensure quality of work.
- Provide constant attention to all life safety issues; ensure
building emergency systems are operational through in-house
inspections and vendor maintenance contracts.
- Inspect and provide direction and follow-up with janitorial
service provider and/or regarding cleaning issues that do not meet
- Report all facility issues that are not immediately repairable
to the theatre General Manager and seek technical support from the
AMC Facility Engineer as applicable.
- Ensure consistent maintenance and repair methods for all
- Develop routine systems to ensure constant monitoring of
- Work with General Manager to ensure Film Crew procedures
support an environment that is clean, safe and in good repair for
both associates and guests.
- Understand and track theatre Variable Operating Expenses (VOE)
related to maintenance, repairs, and supplies.
- Follow instructions on safe use of all chemicals/cleaning
- Perform tasks with tools, ladders, and lifts in a safe and
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal
- Provide training support for the market as directed.
- Uphold AMC's Business Practice Standards and follow all
established company policies and procedures.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts
per the Management Work Schedule Policy.
- Complete all other functions and assignments as assigned by the
General Manager/Senior Manager (where applicable).
- Provided by Theatre: AMC-issued shirt, black pants, black belt,
- Provided by Associate: Black shoes, socks
AMC and its subsidiaries are committed to equal employment
opportunity and complies with all applicable federal, state, and
local employment laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate
discrimination and will provide equal employment opportunities to
all applicants without regard to an applicant's race, color,
religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
disability, military status, veteran status, genetic information,
or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal, state, or
local law, regulation, or ordinance. This policy applies to all
terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to,
hiring, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and
termination of employment.
Implement and oversee all facility-related maintenance programs
and procedures to support the AMC standards of clean, safe, and in
Keywords: AMC Entertainment Inc., Olathe , Facility Maintenance Manager, Other , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!