Company: Kerry Ingredients and Flavours
Location: New Century
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Requisition ID 25811
Position Type (US)Full Time
Career Function Manufacturing/Production
Posting Type DNI
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've
become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's
building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage
or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to
better nutrition drives us forward. With 24,000+ colleagues across
the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity
to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while
providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests
do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with
Kerry is something you can feel good about.
Where You'll Work
Our New Century, KS location is part of our Sweet and Cereal
Division. We create chocolate coated confectionery items and some
of the tasty treats found in your favorite ice cream flavors! Our
employees care - about their community, their team and take pride
in creating 35,000 pounds of chocolates every day!
What You'll Do
- Responsible for Detailed Production Scheduling and the control
of Finished Goods inventory levels.
- Responsible for capacity requirements planning and material
requirement planning to ensure the execution of the detailed
production schedule and for initiating any related corrective
actions, if necessary.
- Responsible for preparing production/process orders aligned
with the detailed production schedule and based on the approved
Bill of Materials.
- Responsible for maintaining Master Data associated with the
detailed production schedule and based on the approved Bill of
- Responsible for the timely communicating the detailed
production schedule to the Production Supervisors.
- Responsible for timely resolution of short-term production
planning problems, in consultation with related Functional teams:
Quality, Operations, Logistics, and Customer Service
- Responsible for scheduling urgent requirements, such as
re-pack, re-pallet, re-inspect, etc.
- Responsible for Back-order processing and timely communication
with Customer Service Representatives.
What You'll Need To Be Successful
- At least 5 years of experience in Production Planning required,
- Degree in Operations, Finance, or Business with at least 2
years of experience in Production Planning
- Enterprise Resource Planning knowledge and Material
Requirements Planning experiences.
- Inventory management experience involving Finished Goods,
Intermediates, and/or Raw Materials.
- Strong Excel skills required, including: Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP,
SUMIF, COUNTIF, etc.
- SAP experience is a plus, but not required.
- Lean Six Sigma certification is a plus.
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are
made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age
disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics
protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally
authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer
of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a
background investigation and drug screen. EEO is the Law poster can
be found here. Additional information can also be here .
Keywords: Kerry Ingredients and Flavours, Olathe , Production Scheduler, Other , New Century, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!