Finishing Inspector - Manufacturing / 3rd Shift (11pm - 7am)
Company: Phenix Label
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Finishing Inspector is responsible for the inspection and
editing of converted press product using a slitter / rewinder,
finishing it into the correct format as dictated by customer
specifications. The Finishing Inspector is responsible for meeting
customer requirements while conforming to company standards for
quality and job parameters.
- Rewind labels from press rolls to smaller rolls according to
- Inspect labels for accepted quality, remove defective labels if
needed and complete the necessary paperwork.
- Set up of slitter/rewind machine
- Keep work area and machine clean and organized.
- Embrace qualities of the Ideal Team Player
- High school diploma / GED / or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to operate necessary production equipment.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and use a ruler.
- Ability to occasionally lift, push, pull and/or move up to 50
- Shift work Monday Friday with occasional overtime.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Starting pay at $15 an hour.
- Benefits available to all full time employees after specified
- Some benefits include:
- Wellness Program
- 401(k) Matching
Phenix is committed to keeping our employees safe and healthy,
especially during this pandemic. To ensure the safety of all, we
have added extra precautions including temperature checks,
mandatory face coverings, social distancing and daily cleaning as
well as weekly electrostatic spraying.
Keywords: Phenix Label, Olathe , Finishing Inspector - Manufacturing / 3rd Shift (11pm - 7am), Other , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!