Company: Midwest Health
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Duties and Responsibilities
- Comply with the Facility's personnel, safety, and corporate
policies and procedures.
- Treat residents, visitors, and team members with respect and
- Maintain the confidentiality of all resident information.
- Report to work on time and as scheduled.
- Facility grounds must be maintained in an orderly fashion; free
from hazards, debris and clutter. Sidewalks and drives must be free
from snow, ice, leaves and in good repair.
- Responsible for maintaining the building including but not
limited to painting, replacing worn or stained tiles, repairing
furniture, locks, baseboards, trim, windows, etc.
- Responsible for assuring the electrical system and all
electrical appliances are in good working condition.
- Responsible for assuring that all plumbing is in working order
and in good repair.
- Responsible for organizing fire drills and assuring that all
fire safety equipment is in working order and is inspected on a
- Maintain all facility equipment including but not limited to
washers, dryers, boilers, air conditioners, furnaces and lawn
- Assures staff comply with all State and Federal regulations
including hazardous materials, fire safety, and building, electric
and plumbing codes.
- Responsible for staffing the maintenance department. Follows
the facility policies when hiring, orienting, and disciplining
- Maintains and keeps accurate accounting for all budgets
assigned, and informs property manager prior to spending monies in
excess of the budget.
- Assures 24-hour availability of service for maintenance
- Must have basic computer skills.
- If required to operate a motor vehicle for business purposes,
must successfully complete the requirements contained in Company's
Motor Vehicles policy.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English
- Must be able to work beyond normal working hours and on
weekends and holidays when necessary.
- Must be able to assist in the evacuation of residents during
- Must be able to perform the essential position functions of the
job with, or without reasonable accommodation.
- Employee is required to use a transfer/gait belt or to obtain
the assistance of another employee when attempting to assist
residents when lifting or carrying objects in excess of 25 pounds.
The employee must be aware that during the normal, routine
performance of the essential functions, some of the following body
movements may occur naturally, although they may not be a
requirement of the job.
Keywords: Midwest Health, Olathe , Maintenance Supervisor, Other , Gardner, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!