EVER CONSIDERED A CAREER AS A MASSAGE THERAPIST BUT HAD CONCERNS
ABOUT COST AND JOB OPPORTUNITIES? Take a look at this.
- Do you have a desire to make a difference in people's
- Do you want a career that is able to help others and provides
you financial stability?
- Have you thought about wanting to be a Massage Therapist, but
you don't have the education and licensing needed to work in this
high demand field?
- Would you like to have a way to have your education paid
Massage Envy has teamed up with one of the top career education
schools in the area to assist those who have a strong desire to
make a difference as a Massage Therapist with our TUITION
REIMBURSEMENT program. Upon completion of the 750 hour program,
passage of the MBlex certification exam, and meeting our
requirements with a successful interview - we will want you to be
part of the Massage Envy team!
With successful and continuous employment, you may qualify to
receive up to 100% of program tuition costs reimbursed by Massage
Envy. Reimbursement begins during employment and continues as you
work as part of our team.
Massage Envy is largest and fastest growing national franchise
in the total body care space, and the leader in the massage therapy
industry. We are looking for great people to join our family at
several locations in the Kansas City area, including South Olathe,
North Overland Park, and Leawood.
Apply to this posting and a representative of a participating
independently owned and operated Massage Envy location will contact
you within 24 hours with more information.
Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a place that
helps you feel and deliver your best?
Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care.
As a massage therapist at our South Olathe franchised location,*
you'll join a team that's passionate about helping people feel
their best through total body care. And you have a meaningful role
to play in that mission as you:
- Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols
and modalities to design customized services that meet the
individual needs of each client.
- Build relationships with members and guests to help them pursue
their total body care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every
Here's what's in it for you:
The difference you'll make in clients' lives is the biggest
reward for any massage therapist, but our environment lets you
enjoy more of what you love about your work. We take care of
overhead costs and supplies, marketing, and building your book of
business so you can focus on performing as many massages as you
want. And with the repeat clientele that our membership model
provides, you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make
And the perks don't stop there. We support and inspire you to be
your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work
- A dedication to self-care with an education program that helps
managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you
the tools to prolong the career you love.
- Continuing education with 12+ free CEs every year.
- A commitment to safety and providing a therapeutic, healing
environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests.
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional
services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your
role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our
mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients'
needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as
applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the
passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of
massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of
completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for
massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and
reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on
their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits
and additional services and products as needed to help clients
pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience,
and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion,
gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability,
age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where
you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet
- Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national franchisor
of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each
individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates,
is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised
location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as
an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria,
benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and
operated franchised location and may vary from location to