Foreman-Concrete Construction-KC Area
Company: AGC of Kansas
Posted on: June 4, 2021
Dondlinger Construction Company is one of the industry's most
experienced general contractors with over 121 years in business.
Founded in 1898, Dondlinger has a long history of completing
landmark projects throughout the region, including Kansas,
Oklahoma, Colorado, Missouri and Iowa. We have capabilities in
commercial building, civil construction; including bridge and heavy
highway, and underground utility construction. In addition,
Dondlinger works year-round, has career advancement opportunities,
and comprehensive benefits. Visit our website at www.dondlinger.biz
to learn more about our completed and currently "under
construction" projects, our rich past and our exciting future.
Dondlinger Construction is an EEO Employer. Veterans, women and
minorities are encouraged to apply.
Concrete Construction Foreman
Job Responsibilities: Lead construction crew to the successful
completion of daily tasks and ultimately, quality projects. Work
with project superintendent to meet or exceed daily production
goals through planning and productivity of workforce. Foster a
positive working relationship with sub-contractors and their
- Proven ability to lead others; by skill, leadership qualities
and work ethic.
- Willing to work alongside crew and set the pace.
- Must have substantial experience in construction related craft
- Experience with vertical concrete structure construction.
Flatwork experience a plus.
- Strong understanding of construction methods, means,
- Ability to ready plans, specifications, schedules and to
for-see potential challenges.
- Knowledge of and strict adherence to OSHA Construction
- Eligible to work in the United States-we E-verify!
- Over 18 years of age
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Complete and pass pre-employment testing, including a drug
screen and physical capacity test
- Ability to reach and grip constantly
- Ability to stoop and kneel frequently
- Ability to climb, balance, crouch and crawl occasionally
- Ability to lift 0-25 pounds constantly
- Ability to lift 25-75 pounds frequently
- Ability to lift 75+ pounds occasionally
- Constant exposure to weather extremes
- Frequent exposure to dust/fumes
- Constant time spent working on your feet
- Occasional use of vibratory tools
- Occasional work above and below ground
- Must be able to provide your own hand tools (adequate hammer,
tape measure, pliers and tool belt)
- Must wear a hard hat, safety glasses and leather hard-soled
work boots at all time while on the job-site.
What do we offer?
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
View Company Information
To see other positions, click here.
Keywords: AGC of Kansas, Olathe , Foreman-Concrete Construction-KC Area, Other , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!