Lead Teacher - Preschool
Company: La Petite Academy
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Are you ready to be a difference maker? Learning Care Group is a
community of collaborative, bold, fun, dedicated individuals. Here,
you'll find a dynamic environment and culture that is inclusive and
collaborative. As early education leaders, we're making a strong,
lasting, positive impact on children every day. Their future begins
now. And so does yours.
La Petite Academy Child Care and Learning Center is
Hiring a Lead Two's Teacher and Pre-k Teacher in
Our Child Care and Learning Center is located at1825 N Ridgeview
Olathe, KS 66061
Shifts will be 8:30a -5:30p
**Now offering a $500 sign on bonus- apply today to
What we offer:(benefits may vary by
individual location and the average number of hours
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Child care discount
- 401(k) retirement plan and match
- Employee referral bonuses
- Professional development
- Education/CDA assistance
- Paid time off
- Company-paid basic life insurance
As a Lead Teacher, you will:
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing
guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Implementthe Company-provided curriculum by preparing lesson
plans on a weekly basis.
- Conductregular classroom observations and assessments that
reflect the interests of children in the classroom.
- Use digital technology in the classroom, including the
effective use of BrightWheel.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to
achieve success for the child.
- Support other teachers to accomplish classroom objectives
through positive coaching and development.
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is safe, clean
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must meet state requirements for education and additional
center/school requirements may apply
- Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson
We know our best asset is our people! So we've made a commitment
to ensure you feel valued, with a robust, comprehensive offering
that is competitive and exceeds your expectations. That means
market-relevant compensation, a targeted range of health and
wellness benefits (including life insurance, dental, vision, as
well as medical for full-time positions), and retirement planning,
with a 401k match. We recognize your potential, encourage your
talent, and support your growth with ongoing training and
development. We also offer tuition reimbursement, assistance with
your CDA (worth college credit toward an Early Childhood degree),
and our exclusive Master Teacher program to enhance your skills-and
increase your pay. Don't wait. Start strong today.
Keywords: La Petite Academy, Olathe , Lead Teacher - Preschool, Other , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!