Company: Hot Box Cookies
Location: De Soto
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Hot Box Cookies is now hiring!
We are looking for a Shift Manager ready to assist our locations
in operating at its highest potential. Shift Managers run
day-to-day operations. Responsibilities include leading and
developing team members, executing daily objectives, fulfilling
orders in alignment with our high product quality standards, and
resolving issues with outstanding customer service to ensure our
everyone leaves with a smile.
Why choose us?
We choose you! We promote from within and sincerely care about
- Competitive Pay: We will make working for us
worth your time.
- On-the-Job training to teach skills that will
help you succeed in your career such as: Onboarding,
Training/Coaching, Conducting Performance Evaluations, Inventory
Ordering and Management, Goal Setting, and more!
- Be part of something bigger: Our employees
have the opportunity to contribute directly to a growing brand. No
carrots on sticks, and no corporate ceiling.
- We are constantly expanding our team by creating new positions
beyond the Store Manager level and putting our employee's bright
ideas into practice.
This is a part-time, hourly position starting at $12 per
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Manage 1-8 team members simultaneously on a shift
- Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to by
- Maintain high product quality standards by managing baking
- Handle delivery routing, dispatching, and assist drivers to
maximize delivery efficiency
- Provide outstanding customer service, and when needed, conflict
- Provide on the job training to your team members
- Assist in inventory management and stocking/organizing
- Audit staff work and shifts for accuracy and completeness
- Complete daily paperwork
- Complete closing and opening procedures (We are now cashless
which makes this a breeze!)
- Communicate frequently with your management team via shift
change emails and through instant-messaging
- Supervise sales and customer service procedures
Summary of Experience and Qualifications:
- Management experience in food-service, hospitality, or
- Customer service experience in a fast-paced, food service,
restaurant, or retail environment
- Flexible availability
We are looking for happy, hard-working people who are
quick on their feet, passionate, and LOVE customer service to
provide the best product and experience for our loyal
A GREAT attitude is a MUST! Excellent customer service is our
top priority as well as providing a fun and productive work
Even as COVID-19 precautions are being lifted, we maintain the same
practices we've had for months. This includes contactless
deliveries, 6 foot barriers to ensure customers maintain social
distancing, and a completely cashless operation.
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 1+ year of experience in the food & restaurant industry
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
Keywords: Hot Box Cookies, Olathe , Shift Manager, Other , De Soto, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!