Senior Mfg Process Trainer
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global
Honeywell changes the way the world works.
For more than 130 years, we've solved the toughest customer
challenges through a rare combination of our industrial expertise
and our innovations in groundbreaking software and technology, and
This perfection is built on a foundation of inclusion, diversity
and driving a performance culture that values integrity and
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a team that supports human relations to deliver training to
new and current employees for our SBG business. You will provide
site tours and coordinate Kaizen events, business events and
celebrations. You will receive and maintain personnel records as
well as deliver practical training to new employees to facilitate
the onboarding process. You will also support the continuation of
training for existing employees and you will help develop and
maintain Honeywell Operating System processes in all phases of
deployment to provide continuous improvement of operational
requirements and customer satisfactions.
- Maintain Honeywell Operating System processes.
- Implement standard work.
- Conduct technical training for electrical standards and
- Maintain technical training records of all personnel
- Train employees on certifications
- Track and maintain employee certifications.
- Participate in daily meetings
- Implement continuous improvement projects.
U.S. PERSON REQUIREMENTS
Due to compliance with U.S. export control laws and regulations,
candidate must be a U.S. Person, which is defined as, a U.S.
citizen, a U.S. permanent resident, or have protected status in the
U.S. under asylum or refugee status.YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical issues.
- Some experience utilizing computer programs and word
- Some experience developing and delivering presentations to
groups of people.
- Some experience with employee interaction at all levels of the
- Analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
We offer a full benefits package that includes medical, dental,
vision, 401(k), flexible vacation and education assistance.
Benefits provided may differ by role and location.
Visit benefits.honeywell.com to learn more.Additional Information
JOB ID: HRD211678Category: Integrated
Supply ChainLocation: 23500 W 105th St,Olathe,Kansas,66061,United
StatesNonexemptGlobal (ALL)Honeywell is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to
age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Olathe , Senior Mfg Process Trainer, Human Resources , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!