Company: Jack In The Box
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Great employees deserve great benefits!
- Bonus 4 x per year
- Paid Vacation
- Advancement opportunities
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Tuition Assistance
- FREE meals on your shift
- Medical, dental and vision coverageEligibility in Jacks
benefits can vary by the number of regularly scheduled hours you
work, length of employment, and job status.
Satisfy your craving at Jack in the Box
Bring home the bacon, and put a burger on it. Feel empowered to act
as the first-line operational supervisor training and leading team
members. We want you to have fun in everything you do and know that
we are here to help you learn new things and grow as an
- Assist in managing the daily activities to achieve excellent
- Role model behavior that motivate and inspire others
- Create an environment that is fun, friendly, clean and
- Demonstrate a strong awareness and concern for food quality and
- Work in a fast-paced and high energy environment that requires
you to shift priorities
You need to:
- Have a minimum of 6 months experience in the restaurant
- Read and write in English
- Have the ability to lift and carry 10-65 lbs.
- Be willing and able to work a flexible scheduleRequired
- 16 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Keywords: Jack In The Box, Olathe , Team Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!